All reviews rooftop pool south building hollywood beach bedroom suite front desk valet parking team cielo restaurant enormous pool owner relations southwest vacations our stay extra special modern resort complimentary coffee beach chairs small issue perfect place to stay full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Can you say AHHHHMAZING!!!! From the minute we stepped out of our Uber until we saw the spectacular views from the rooftop pool. My hopes are that everyone gets to experience what we did upon arrival. We were greeted with a warm smile and great conversation with Antonieta. Not only was she a great conversationalist, she knew her stuff!! Awesome recommendations with local stuff and super specific with where everything that could make our trip even better than we could have expected....and that was just the first day!!! This is a MUST if you’re considering stating any where in Hollywood or Fort Lauderdale!!

1  Thank Meg R
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Stayed second week of January 2019 for a post Christmas family vacation. Darrell checked us in and did a fantastic job of keeping our two reserved rooms connected. Escorted me to view the rooms to make sure accommodations were satisfactory. Boy were they! Spacious, clean, modern,and huge rooms/kitchen. The balcony had gorgeous views and large enough for sitting. Really loved the huge hall closet storage cabinet allowing for all the large baby items and luggage storage. We felt like it was our home for week. Not a cramped hotel room that you just slept and showered. Living in Indiana especially in January we wanted to take in all the ocean warm weather and sun we can. Shout out to Darrell and Melissa at front desk always greeting us with a smile and asking if there was anything they could do for us. Had two little grand babies that the valets were always there to help us with stroller step maneuvering. The roof top pool was the coolest we have ever experienced with the nook sitting areas, decor (loved the comfy large lounging bean bags), superb drinks/food, and the amazing 360 ocean/bay views. The happy hour was the best! On the 2nd day of our stay they had to close the roof top for a wedding reception. Costa gave us complimentary access passes to the Margaritaville Resort pool that was a very short walk away. On my vacation research this resort was a high consideration. After experiencing it for the day, although we had a great time, we all were so glad that we did not choose it for our entire stay. College spring break atmosphere mixed in with a lot of kids running around and drunk old people lounging around the pool. Not our vibe. Reiterating that we were so glad we picked Costa Resort for our vacation stay. The only negative about Costa Resort was the complimentary coffee was weak. Had to pay for the good coffee. Got tired of the same croissants too. Be nice to offer gluten free option. The restaurant was still under construction but it looks like it will be very nice. Costa Resort is on the famous Hollywood Beach boardwalk. Great for all the activities we did (walks, runs, biking, people watching, beach/ocean, restaurants, and bars). No need to rent a car. Ubered to the grocery store. One of my daughters has a fashion blog called "Five-Foot Something". She posted her awesome vacation experience at Costa Resort. Many of her followers have since vacationed at Costa since her posting. Everyone, including us, said the Costa Resort was so much more than expected. We talk and reminiscence about how wonderful Costa Resort is at family gatherings Already planning on returning. Can not wait!

Room tip: All rooms had either an ocean/partial views or bay view
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Diana-Marketing, Marketing Manager at Costa Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear 617beverlyk,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience in such detail. We love that you and your family are already referring us. That’s the best compliment we can receive. We hope your future travels bring you back to Hollywood beach from Indiana. And remember, our suites are designed so you can “stay like you own the place”.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

almost forgot to write my review this time around about this girl Michelle in front desk. It was my second time around at that hotel and she remembered me from a month before. She was great and very accommodating for my stay. Also what to say Jijan? Or Jihan?, I think that’s how you spell her name, very nice girl, she helped me a lot too. Gave recommendation to good places, my stay was great once again! My husband and I are so happy about this, going to recommend the hotel to my friends for sure.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank mimithe2898
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

My stay at the Costa hollywood was great!! The staff was so wonderful especially Michelle from the front desk. She was very lovely and treated my family with such kindness (even gave my pup a dog treat). Housekeeping could have been better but I understand it a new place so they are still settling in. I give it another 6 months and it will be the next top hotel in south Florida. Definitely Will come back with my family! Thank you Costa!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Chillltraveler,
We are honored to read your review. Our goal is to be as you mentioned “The next top hotel in South Florida” We hope you and your family, including your four legged member, will come back and visit us very soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Very clean. Very friendly staff. Room was beautiful and the rooftop pool is extremely relaxing. Will be coming back next year for sure. Great view of the beach and right on the boardwalk. Best resort in Hollywood beach.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel