All reviews rooftop pool south building bedroom suite hollywood beach valet parking team enormous pool owner relations argentinian restaurant southwest vacations our stay extra special front desk modern hotel beach chairs small issue perfect place to stay full kitchen few steps
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Beautiful pool. Service very responsive. Comfortable beds. We encountered one issue that the hotel immediately resolved. The WiFi did not work in our North tower room and they moved our room to the South Tower where WiFi worked just fine. We will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Diana-CostaHollywood, Marketing Manager at Costa Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Michelle110,
The perfect rating given is very much appreciated. We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us, and that we were able to accommodate you despite connection issues. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This was our first visit for 1 night prior to a cruise. Everything was first class and relaxed. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Great location and all the Costa Team were welcoming and made us feel special. The rooftop pool and bar were amazing
Unfortunately we wanted to cancel a different Hotel AFTER our cruise to return to Costa but we couldnt cancel! We will definitely highly recommend this new Hotel to our friends and TripAdvisors

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2019

What an amazing experience!!

From driving up for check in to driving away for check out, the staff was top notch and personable. I had an issue with my sliding door and someone was up to my room and had it fixed all in less than 20mins.

I’d stay here over and over again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Daydream08846368247,
Thank you very much for choosing the New Costa Hollywood Beach Resort. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and the service received. We hope you can come back and visit us once again with your friends and family.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

I will start off by saying that I really liked the resort! There was really only one major issue, which I will leave for the end of the review.

-Check-in was easy. Our flight arrived around 9:45 and they let us check-in around 10 a.m. which I thought was amazing!

-Prior to arrival we pre-paid for our flight and hotel together through Southwest Vacations and we upgraded rooms for a view. They tried giving a room without a view, however, I had my paperwork with the booking information on it and then it was no problem. There are two sides to the resort; a North building and a South building. We were in the North building.

-Hallways were always clean and fresh.

-Our room was spacious and modern with a full kitchen and one bedroom and was very clean! When we got there, we noticed we had two balconies, however, no furniture. They have a virtual assistant that you can text with any issues, so I did. Within 10 minutes they brought chairs for our balcony. The view from our balcony was beautiful and you could hear the waves at all times. :)

-We went straight to the beach and it was only about a 1 minute walk from our room to the boardwalk. We loved the resort's location. It was close to everything!

-Our room was cleaned daily without request (I read some reviews that said they don't clean daily). We did have to ask for more tissue for the bathroom, but that was no worry! We enjoyed our Spring Break Week at the Costa!!

-The only major issue is that while staying at Costa, there were some pre-authorization holds on my debit card (after the daily deposit was taken out). I contacted the front desk and they stated that it was standard policy and that upon check-out the money would be put back into my account. We checked out on Saturday 4/6 and I addressed these fees with the front desk gentleman and he took my name and number and was going to speak with the finance department because he didn't think these fees should be held because we didn't have any in room purchases or anything. As of yesterday, 4/9 these fees were still pending in my account, so I called Costa and they stated that my bank should be crediting the money within a few days. Well, this morning I woke up to an alert that Costa took 1,073.50 off of my bank card. Ugh... I was so upset. I called Costa and no one answered, so I called my bank. They said I need to file a claim. I then called Costa and the manger stated that Costa didn't realize that we pre-paid our vacation and that those were daily charges for the room while we were there. The front desk lady at check-in stated "I see that you are all paid for your stay"... Anyways, It's still a big mess because I had to send all of my vacation info to my bank and they have to do an investigation and I still am without over $1,000. I am sure it will all get straightened out, however, it is just a big headache and inconvenience.

-Overall my family and I loved staying at the Costa, we just wish the issue with the money wouldn't have happened!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Beautiful hotel and beautiful people. From Check in to check out it was a perfect experience. Jihan at the front desk was very very helpful and kind. We were upgraded to a beautiful bedroom suite. Loved sitting on the balcony looking at the beautiful ocean and boardwalk. The roof top pool is immaculate and the entire staff is very helpful. The location is perfect. The rooms are clean and neat. We loved the decor. We can not wait to go back for a longer stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple