“Loved the friendly atmosphere”

Sal's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 644 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had dinner here. Friendly waitstaff. Food decent priced with good portions. Atmosphere reminded me of a NYC restaurant. Try the veal parmigiana and the South Beach pizza.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were looking for a restaurant while in passing in Hollywood Florida and the great aroma made us go in this charming restaurant. It was packed but they found us a table and we fell in love with the ambiance, the service the food and the great wine selection. I am writing this hoping someone from this restaurant reads this review and consider it a thank you to all the fine people working there that made this a special evening for us.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

It was okay; not the best Italian I've ever had... The salad was a bit disappointing when it came (several slimy pieces of spinach and brown romaine). The waitress did bring me soup instead when I complained about the salad, but it should never have been served.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My family and I have been dinning at Sal's for about 2 years now and we have never been let down. They are just the right combination of great food and service.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I really enjoy the pizza and salad special. The wait staff is friendly and usually busy at lunch. Pricing is fair although they get you for the soda and tea ($2.50). Always have a good meal here.