“OUTSTANDING!!!!”

Miami Lakes, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OUTSTANDING!!!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My family and I have been dinning at Sal's for about 2 years now and we have never been let down. They are just the right combination of great food and service.

• Visited December 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Awesome Lunch Specials”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I really enjoy the pizza and salad special. The wait staff is friendly and usually busy at lunch. Pricing is fair although they get you for the soda and tea ($2.50). Always have a good meal here.

Visited November 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Found a FINGERNAIL in my lasagna.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I ordered lasagna with garlic rolls, and found a fingernail in my food. A BIG, nasty fingernail. And my garlic rolls were burnt and rubbery. I called to tell the manager, and he was very rude on the telephone. Never ordering from them again. Absolute terrible experience.

• Visited October 2013
Trinidad
“Cute waiter, good food!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I always enjoy Sal's. The soups here are amazing (try the roasted eggplant!). This was my first time at this particular location and I had a coupon from my job for a free dinner. The cute waiter who clearly didn't recognize the coupon was still very sweet and professional. I jokingly teased him that my date's soup tasted better than mine (I had the pasta fagioli, he had tomato cream), he offered to give me a complimentary tomato cream soup instead. The food was great and the servings were so large that we both had leftovers to take home with us. I had a wonderful time but didn't really expect any less from Sal's.

• Visited October 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We have been here before and always enjoyed our meal. We make a point of stopping here when we are in town. This time how ever I think that they changed something. There sauce didn't taste as good and it had a orange color to it, not the red that we are used to. I hope that they read this and change back. I don't if I will go back I really have to think about it .

• Visited September 2013