“Cute waiter, good food!”

Sal's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 607 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I always enjoy Sal's. The soups here are amazing (try the roasted eggplant!). This was my first time at this particular location and I had a coupon from my job for a free dinner. The cute waiter who clearly didn't recognize the coupon was still very sweet and professional. I jokingly teased him that my date's soup tasted better than mine (I had the pasta fagioli, he had tomato cream), he offered to give me a complimentary tomato cream soup instead. The food was great and the servings were so large that we both had leftovers to take home with us. I had a wonderful time but didn't really expect any less from Sal's.

There are newer reviews for Sal's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We have been here before and always enjoyed our meal. We make a point of stopping here when we are in town. This time how ever I think that they changed something. There sauce didn't taste as good and it had a orange color to it, not the red that we are used to. I hope that they read this and change back. I don't if I will go back I really have to think about it .

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing. Staff was amazing! We had just been to tgi fridays had horrible experience. Walked across to Sals and couldnt have had a better experience! Super nice. :-) will definitely be returning soon!!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here on a saturday while staying at a nearby airport hotel. It was a busy Saturday during dinner service, but the staff was extremely attentive. We felt like the only table in the restaurant. Christine was our waitress. She gave excellent service and was very attentive in anticipating our every need. We will definitely be back and highly recommend Sals. Best restaurant experience during our whole Florida vacation.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Having tried Sal's ristorante in other city, I was glad to find one close to home. The food is excellent, tasty and big portions, and the service is great. I've had the salads, paninis, chicken parmigiana, chicken marsala, meatballs, they are all great. Even better, the prices are LOW and they offer great lunch specials. Can't beat this!