“Best Italian!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Italian!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Recommended by the front desk of the Best western (as she is Italian) what a delicious menu lots to choose from and everything was to die for!

• Visited July 2013

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Terrible, rude and disgusting”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ordered take out to be brought to our hotel room. The food arrived - no utensils (therefore could not eat all the spaghetti!); no side salads; Gorgonzola salad had brown scallions and scallion roots! We called to have the order corrected. By the time the delivery boy returned 40 min later, the food was cold! We tried to give him back the food but he refused. I called and asked the manager for a refund. He REFUSED! Wanted to give me 25% tomorrow night- guess what- I'm never eating there again. No thanks! He kept refusing bc I didn't return the unbeaten food- can you believe it! I did try to return it, but even if I hadn't, my money should have been refunded-with an apology. My AMEX is handling it now. (it was less than $45!) We eat at our Sals in Palm Brach county and we love it. This was just so bad. Now I hAve a hotel room full of cold spaghetti and hungry children.

• Visited June 2013
ohio
“No service”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We walked in and waited to be seated. As I sat down I thanked the server and she didn't respond, only threw the menus onto the table in a rude fashion. I thought "problem" and my husband leaned over and said "you going to give her your normal 20-30%?" We looked over the menu then waited, and waited and waited some more. She seated 2 ladies behind us and within 2min. Of seating I hear "can I get you ladies something to drink?" I asked my husband if she really just did that and looked back at her, mind you we weren't asked about any drinks yet. She saw me, continued to take their order and then went over to a man chit chatting. So we got up to leave and I let her know that was extremely rude of her and she said "sorry" and looked away. Not happy w/this experience I called to let whomever answered the phone hear it. No food due to NO service! Pathetic.

• Visited June 2013
St. George, Utah
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

From the minute we walked in till we left, everything was excellent. Atmosphere, food, prices and service were excellent. Went for early bird and it wasn't too crowded yet. Just ordered pasta and was impressed with the first bite. Our waitress was great (think her name was Christine). Will definitely go back to try some Italian dishes.

• Visited May 2013
Viera, Florida
“Wonderful Food and Service at Sal's in Hollywood, FL”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Top quality food, outstanding service, good prices, and friendly diners. Sums up a great dining experience. All the pasta dishes were very good. The Veal Parm delicious. The service was just the right speed. Their garlic rolls are the best. Go anytime, but I strongly suggest going early as Sal's fills up quickly.

Visited April 2013