“True Italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We are from NYC where there are many excellent Italian restaurants. They served the best mussels in a red sauce over perfectly cooked linguini.Also if you like red wine order the house chianti. Couldn't believe it was a house wine. Service was very good in spite of large groups at dinner. Would highly recommend

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I wish this restaurant was near my home! This place was recommended by other travelers at the local hotel I was staying at. So glad I listened to them; their pizza is delicious, definitely one of the best I've ever had.

The staff is very friendly and they do their job well. It is located on the outskirts of a mall-type shopping center, so I think my expectations weren't very high. But they exceeded it on every level.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We went there on a busy night and they were very accomodating getting us seating outside. On a different night we ordered take out from the hotel and they delivered our meal quite quickly.

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The food is good, the place is ok. The service is totally disorganized.
Be very patient because people who are seated after you will get served before you.
Not sure if it was a kitchen issue or a server issue.
We ordered a white pizza, a shrimp scampi pizza, and a pepperoni pizza, garlic rolls and an Italian Classico sub.
Again, food was good; service was pathetic

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had a good selection, that satisfied both the adults and the grandchildren, restaurant was only a short shuttle ride south of the Hyatt Plaza Hotel. The hotel both took nine of us to the restaurant and picked us up afterwards.