“Good desert spot”

Chocolada Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 26 Dessert in Hollywood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Since 1993 we have produced quality cakes and desserts for a diverse clientele. Catering to refined tastes and special requests, Chocolada Bakery & Cafe has become a fixture of South Florida. Authentic European recipes have been our trademark, complemented by North American classics. Our cakes and deserts are created with the finest natural ingredients such as Belgian chocolate, pure butter, seasonal fruits, fresh cream and eggs. All our cakes and desserts are decadent and exquisitely decorated. Our wide selection will satisfy all taste buds.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We always stop at this place for desert but because is so crowded and chaotic we usually end up taking it home. All the deserts are out of this world! The food is good but nothing special .The service needs improvement and the guy who's sitting people at the tables is rude. Most of the tables are placed outdoors and jammed in a small place which doesn't allow for any privacy or even a normal conversation.I suggest you choose your desert inside and either take it home or go someplace else to enjoy it.

There are newer reviews for Chocolada Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped for dessert and frappe. Took longer to be served but the dessert was pretty good. Best Carmel frappe ever. Service was decent by wonder why gratuity was added for 2 people eating dessert. Didn't like that much! I always tip 20 percent unless it's bad service. I will try lunch or dinner and see if the service is better.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My daughter and I traveled to Hollywood last week and decided to once again give Chocolada a try. Last time the entire family ate here (hubby, 1 daughter, 2 sons - all teens) and there is literally something for everyone on the extensive menu.

We shared an appetizer, both got chicken dishes (Mediterranean and Florentine) and she had dessert. SPECTACULAR!!!!

Per usual we sat outside. The poor couple next to us got served right before sunset and they had to swoosh flies the whole time. Fortunately, that did not happen to us.

Downfall: the wine pour could be a little more generous and they only have a limited selection.

3  Thank EileenMBrooks
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Best coffee, desserts and chocolate in South Florida. Hungarian Dobos torta is truly authentic. So are many more mostly East European desserts. Sandwiches are delicious as well. And to to top it all location and service are excellent.

1  Thank apatahunga
Reviewed May 7, 2014

While waiting for take out we walked Hollywood Blvd and stumbled across this bakery/café. I had the dulce leche cheesecake & my spouse had the chocolate mousse. OMG!! Is all I can say...fresh, yummy and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!! Very reaonably priced... a must try.

1  Thank beachlover450