Hollywood Beach Marriott
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$117
$91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$87
$223
$68
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$99
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$108
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$89
$85
Priceline
  • Beachfront
$231
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $291/night.

$339
$319
Orbitz.com
1,649 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungehollywood beachhotel restaurantpeople watchingoutdoor restaurantpartial ocean viewocean frontparking garagebeautiful beachking bedself parkbroad walklong weekendcorner roompool staffthe entire staffpool area is
Reviewed December 17, 2010

Stayed during Hollywood's coldest spell in 97 years with a windchill of 27 degrees the first morning. Front desk and concierge could not have been more friendly and accommodating. Hotel was beautifully decorated for Xmas. Had a wonderful oceanfront room overlooking the broadwalk. Heated pool and jacuzzi were great. Walking distance to many restaurants including Nick's Bar and Grill (plentiful food), Floria's of Little Italy and the Broadwalk Grill (breakfast special - $3.95). Despite the cold we were entertained at the Hollywood Beach Theatre with live music starting at 7:30 p.m. Entire broadwalk was decorated for the Holidays. Although only our feet made it in the water the hotel is located directly in front of a magnificent beach. with no street to cross.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
marriottbeachfront, Manager at Hollywood Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2011

Our Holiday decor setup was new this year, with the "pros" setting it up, so I am glad you enjoyed your Holidays with us. We always try to speak to Mother Nature to keep the weather as warm as possible for all of our guests. :)

Reviewed December 12, 2010

Came for the CCFA conference, I could not find place in the so I choosed withn the loist of other hotels offered by the ccfa.
230 dolars for a room that has no wi-fi, and an internet conection through cable absolutelly poor.
The cleaning service is poor, they only cleaned the room 2 of the 5 days I stayed, considering that I spend from 7am to 7pm outside daily I consider this an authentic shame.
There's no 24 hour room service so the day I arrived I had to go to sleep with the stomach empty.
They charge you a price of a luxury hotel but is no more than a 2 stars superior space, also the room is nothing of the other world, the desk terribly small and the bathroom is nice but considering that the hotel seams to have been reformed recently the shower curtains are something I can't understand.
The only two strong points is that some of the people that works here is very nice and the sytuatiuon with the views.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2010

This was a return trip for me and this time I brought the family. My parents loved the boardwalk and being close to the beach. We had two rooms that I paid for with Marriott points and they were worth every point. The beds are so comfortable and if it hadn't been so sunny and warm outside, we would have stayed in bed all day! The front desk staff was supper helpful with our early check in by allowing us into one of our two rooms so we could change clothes and hit the beach. We love the smaller size of this hotel, it's close to Miami, but with a small town feel and it's only about 15 minutes to the Fort Lauderdale Airport. The only negative I have is that parking costs $15/day.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for returning to us. It is guests like you that come back again & again, and we love to recognize you around the hotel.

Reviewed November 28, 2010

We were given several choices for area hotel to stay at for a recent military function, and chose the Marriot at Hollywood Beach. We were so very nicely impressed with our stay, for us and the rest of our family. Great restaurants, rooms and pool, with the beach so close. Ev- eryone was so pleasant and friendly. We look forward to returning. A great value!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2010

I have stayed at Marriots all over and have had consistently good service, However, This place is like the trouble step child of the Marriot Family. Good Grief, I have never been so let down by service food and Unfriendly service. The staffs were so busy taking about where they were going after work. I was wishing they would ask me to go with.... because apparently they could not wait to leave. My bill was so padded with tips and Service fees I could have rented a house by the time I checked out 3 days early!!! OVERRATED!!! For this kind of $$ It's worth the difference go to the Diplomat.
Patron on the trouble Marriot step child. Good luck you guys!!! You will need it. ;)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple