Hollywood Gateway Inn
$195
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$87
$223
$68
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$108
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$106
$99
Priceline
$231
  • Beachfront
$339
$319
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 23, 2010

This is the first time I've stayed at a public lodging in FL. I always stayed at my family's condo in South Beach. I had a spur of the moment 4 day business trip and the condo was booked. I had to go from S. Beach, Coconut Grove and all Ft Lauderdale areas. Very very clean, cheerful and incredibly helpful staff. I would give this place *****. BTW I have stayed at five star Hotels and for the price, location and customer service, I would recommend Hollywood Gateway Inn to anyone who wants quality and value. There is a nice sized pool. I was able to fit in an afternoon at a spa in Miami Shores that the staff helped me out with. -Thanks Doug and Company

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2010

i was in room 205 the room was very clean, the front desk young girl was very nice and with a great postive attitude keep her she was great with all that came in that nite while i was standing there.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2010

Currently they are renovating this hotel and they will make sure that you have the best possible room to fit all of your needs.
It is quite and peaceful and close to a lot of great places!!!!!!!
Livia is the best!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I have been staying in this hotel for over 9 years and just as the new owners have taken over has there been improvements, The location for me to my work is excellent. They have remodeled the rooms, added WiFi. I will continue to stay and can now recommend it to others.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I booked this room at a discount through a last minute travel site, and when I drove up, based on the somewhat shoddy external appearance (and the disgusting lecherous half-naked man on one of the balconies), I feared the worst. However, once I got in the room, it was heaven! The room was clean, really cute and the bed was sooo comfortable! I also appreciated the free wireless internet. I know that this motel is going through some renovations, so it's possible that not all the rooms are up to this level yet. I also found the young girl at the front desk (though casual - which is fine with me) to be very friendly and helpful. Great location near the expressway too. I will definitely give this place another shot next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business