Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$172
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$78
Riptide Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$149
$85
$69
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$186
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
$295
$239
$474
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2017

We returned from an extended stay at sea during hurricane Irma and reached the port everglades/Ft. Lauderdale while most places were with out power, water and fuel. A friend at home found us the last two rooms (we were a family of 7 traveling) and they were at the Hollywood Gateway Inn. Come to find out, the regular room rates before Irma were $79 a night...for us it was $199 a nigh (x2 rooms). We needed 1 roll-a-way bed and it was $19 (regular price at desk $10).

Service was 'ok' nothing exciting, granted it was a crazy time but this part of Hollywood was mostly unaffected and business appeared normal.

The rooms were musty, I cleaned what appeared to be years of lint and grime from the AC filters. Cockroaches and just nasty. Not your regular Mid-western cockroaches but these were BIG, about the size of your thumb, no lie we got a pic!

Bottom line, they ripped us off for twice the before hurricane price. hopefully someone with the OIG's office looks into them, a refund of the overage would be nice but they only took cash.

One room's key wouldn't work...the battery in the door lock was dead, you couldn't use it unless you waited 10-15 minutes then it had enough power to unlock, maybe. They told us this at the desk, yet no one fixed it after we asked several times. Room 114 if your wondering.

Room Tip: Best room is at another hotel, seriously!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you staying with us. We apologize for the opportunities faced and the operations team has been addressed. We take the maintenance and security of our hotel very seriously. It is our goal to exceed our guest's expectation with every interaction. We hope to earn your business again in the near future. Thanks

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to give this place a chance because it was priced pretty good. I will start off with two positives. The bed was extremely comfortable and the water was always hot. The negative would be this motel is extremely out dated, the carpet is old and left my shoes on the whole time, the walls are filthy with dirt and other things. They are trying to make updates but the only thing we saw was a newer sink and an angled toilet which was weird. Will not be back.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you for your stay and we appreciate the information about your experience. With all the hotel options out there we take pride in offering a clean room, great service at a reasonable price. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We live on the west coast and was flying out of Fort Lauderdale a few days after hurricane Irma and my sister in law was able to find us a hotel with power. We were grateful for having a place to stay that had air conditioning. The property is dated and in need of many repairs. Our door had a hard time locking. Free breakfast is minimal but worked under the conditions. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly from check-in to check out.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your stay with us. We are delighted that you gave us an opportunity to accommodate your needs. With all the hotel options out there we strive to provide a clean rooms, great service and at a reasonable price. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I tried to cancel my reservation, telling the front desk person I felt unsafe in the day and would definitely feel unsafe returning late at night, which I would be.
The security camera outside was hanging by a wire and swinging in the wind.
There was Roof work underway, tarped roof, overflowing dumpster, and laundry hanging from the railings.
The front desk person denied my request.
Don't stay here this place is filthy, potholed parking lot, with shady characters hanging out around the motel.
Hate to say it but looked like the kind of place you would meet someone for the evening.
I am very disappointed that the front desk would not refund me my payment. Thanks goodness my credit card company is working with me.
The photos of the rooms and grounds are not true depictions of the place

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank T C
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you coming to our property. I do apologize for the opportunities faced during your stay. We are committed to upgrading and updating our hotel. Although we can not control what happens in the city that surrounds us we take pride in out cleanliness and friendliness inside out hotel. We hope to earn your business again.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Beware. The pictures you see on website are not what you are getting. The hotel was run down, dirty looking and felt unsafe. I was so uncomfortable, i checked out within 10 mins. It was so bad, i would not even let my dog poop in it. I wouldnt sit on bed. It was so bad i have no words. To top it off they would not refund my money. Thank for ruining my trip with my sister on her 60th. I went to hoilay inn donw street for the same money. Beware false advertisement!!!! Please you should stop advervising them, you not getting what they show.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank MelanieCrawford
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017