1,234 results
All reviews night life within walking distance front desk staff yogurt nice pool nice stay enjoyed my stay tiki christine trolley walgreens fl nightlife microwave cruise
Reviewed March 8, 2016

Stayed a week. Everyone was wonderful. Awesome maid service. Nice continental breakfast. Different eggs each day, waffles or pancakes, hashbrowns, fruit, cereal, yogurt and all types of bread. Awesome pool. TheTiki Bar was never open. But still affordable nice older hotel. I will be back again.

Room tip: I would have my room on floor 4, 5 or 6. 3 has too much foot traffic
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hollywood Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2016

Thank you Suzanne O for choosing the Ramada Hollywood Downtown to provide your with you hotel accommodations for the week that you were here in
Hollywood / Ft. Lauderdale / Miami area. My team and I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 8, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 7, 2016

First time staying at this particular Ramada. I normally stay at the Oakland Park location but because they do not provide Fox News Station (debate) I switched locations. The employees were very nice when I went to check in. The pictures and the video of the Ramada are very misleading. My room was nasty and smelt like a cigarette. My clothes all had to be washed or dry cleaned because of smell.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello johnbJ1169AL,
Thank you for staying with us at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown. I hope you enjoyed the debate on the Fox News Station as well as enjoyed other programming on our full HD television channel lineup. We also have 5HBO channels as well as 2 ESPN channels. I am sorry your room accommodations were not what it should have been. We have non-smoking rooms and smoking rooms. From your comments I see that you reserved a smoking room. If we had known you did not want a smoking room we would have made every effort possible to change you however our hotel runs full most times and we do not always have non-smoking rooms available to make these changes.
We are scheduled for renovations beginning this year and all of our guest rooms will be non-smoking. We hope to see you again next time your are in South Florida.

Reviewed March 7, 2016

I left my cell phone behind and Mindy Angress was very diligent in getting my phone back to me.

Great price and very friendly staff.

Also this is an awesome location. Very close to EVERYTHING!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Cynthia I, for giving us at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown,the opportunity to serve you with your hotel needs. I will share your comments with Mindy. We may not be a five star hotel but we make every effort to make everyone happy. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2016

The hotel needs a lot work there is no bar or restaurant front desk employees not trained to handle any problems

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello F160OJstepheng,
I am sorry your stay with us at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown did not meet your expectations. We are located in Hollywood's Historic Arts, Dining and Entertainment District. There are 40+ restaurants, clubs and boutiques surrounding our hotel. There are 2 restaurants and a bar located in our complex. I am sorry that my team members were not able to handle a problem that you were experiencing. My team and I make every effort possible to accommodate everyone's needs.
Our Ramada is scheduled to undergo renovations beginning this year. We will be upgradeing our guest rooms, lobbies and exterior areas. We hope to see you in the future so you can enjoy the changes we are making.