New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“I would not recommend this hotel based on looks and...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Hollywood Downtown

Ranked #27 of 70 Hotels in Hollywood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Greek first
Whitesboro, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were down from NY. Keith at the front desk was very professional, nice and extremely helpful. I did not expect the rooms to be so clean. We stayed on the third floor close to the pool. The maintenance crew ( only got Theodore's name) was amazing. We had a little problem in our bathroom and maintenance young man was there within minutes to fix the problem . He was very courteous and respectful , later my children informed me that he helped them earlier. The room service was also great! After they came it felt as clean as the day we checked in. I was so impressed that my sister was going to stay at the beach and I convinced her to stay, which she did ( she was also pleased ). The pool area at night is very nice. This place is centrally located all you need is within walking distance. You can take a trolly to the beach for $1.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Mom23kd
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you Mom23kd from Whitesboro, New York for telling the world about your stay at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown.
My team and I look forward to being of service to you and your family again!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I came to South Florida for a mid-week poker holiday and this hotel was exactly what I needed in terms of price and location. It's an older property and although it's not the kind of place I would take my wife for a romantic weekend, it still has much to offer. The daily breakfast included eggs, hash brown triangles, and pancakes along with bagels, and toast, and cereal. It was a better offering than hotels that routinely charge more than $100 per night. This area is smack dab in the middle of dozens of restaurants, some rated in the top ten by Trip Adviser.

The outside of the hotel looks a little worn down but my room looked fine. The bathrooms have been upgraded. I had a flat screen TV with cable and complimentary coffee along with an iron and hair dryer. The courtyard had a pool with a Tiki Bar and even a workout room.

I chose this hotel on the virtue of other Trip Adviser members and their experiences. I'm glad I did. I enjoyed the trip and when I return, I plan to stay again at this same Ramada.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on one of the top floors if you want to avoid the pool noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Rooms
1 Thank ChanceMan00
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you ChanceMan00 from Orlando, Florida for choosing the Ramada Hollywood Downtown.
My team and I appreciate you staying with us and we hope your mid-week poker holiday was successful. Our nostalgic, eclectic and fun hotel has 4 casinos in a 5 mile radius and 40+ restaurants, clubs and boutiques all within a 2 block radius. We are also 2.5 miles from Hollywood's award winning Beach and Broadwalk. There is always something to do for someone.
We look forward to seeing you again next time your adventures bring you to the Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale area.
Hollywood
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great deal for location and service! In town for a concert, looking for lodging close to venue, not outrageously priced, and decent and I found this gem! Jo and Keith were amazing at the front desk!! I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Shalonda J
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hello Shalonda J from Hollywood
My team and I thank you for stay with us at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown. I will be sure to share your review with my team and especially Jo and Keith. We all look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late and the lady was nice enough to give us the online price. The workers we mostly nice but some rude and not friendly. They let us have late check out for free and stay in the parking garage. Just a hop on the trolley for $1 and u can go to Hollywood beach.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank melanie r
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you Melanie R (Senior Reviewer) for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown. My team and I strive to provide you, our guest safe, clean and comfortable accommodations with a touch of fun. I see from your comments that some of my team members failed to deliver this to you and I apologize for that. I have shared your review with my team and I have expressed my disappointments to them. I appreciate reviews such as yours so I can better inspire my staff to provide the best service possible.
My team and I look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you.
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
St Maurice Beach Inn
Hollywood Beach Hotels
#28 of 70 in Hollywood
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aven...
#2 of 5 in Hallandale Beach

Been to Ramada Hollywood Downtown? Share your experiences!