$109
$208
  • Pool
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$84
$318
$249
Hotels.com
1,208 results
All reviewsnight lifewithin walking distancefront desk staffyogurtbars and restaurantsnice poolnice stayenjoyed my staytikichristinetrolleywalgreensfloridanightlifemicrowavecruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was lucky- I watched and watched and saw the price drop right near our vacation time. We spent 70 dollars plus taxes for our one night stay. The place was great! Nice pool and the tiki bar was directly outside our room. The gym is small and we didn't use it. The continental breakfast was just ok- You can't keep eggs in hot water to keep them hot- it cooks them and makes them very hard.
The location was awesome! We went one street over and got tacos for dinner- we saw a coupon in the lobby for a free beer.
The taxi from the airport was longer than expected and guess what? We found out later that the driver overcharged us 10 bucks!!
I think the hotel offers a shuttle.
Over all - i give the place high marks for the price WE paid...for 170 it would have to be much better.

Room Tip: Tiki bar is loud at night- i didnt mind but wifey did...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you mmcrae8282 from Providence, Rhode Island for taking the time to comment on your stay with us at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown.
Our breakfast now offers either scrambled eggs and cheese omlets on alternating days along with hash brown potatos daily and french toast, pancakes,and waffles alternating daily!
We just began this upgrade and we are still ironing out some of the glitches. Your observations are appreciated and we are making changes to keep the eggs from getting hard. I am sorry the Tiki Bar was loud when you were here. This Christmas and New Year week has been very festive here at the Ramada.
My team and I thank you for the opportunity you gave us by choosing the Ramada Hollywood Downtown for your hotel choice. We also wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy 2014.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The hotel is very quaint, service was good, Beds could be better but over all the room was comfortable. Centrally located and near restaurants and the trolley which was only $1 and took us to the beach.

1  Thank Patricia B

Hello Patricia B from Deland, Florida.
First off my team and I wish you and your a Happy and Healthy 2014.
The Ramada Hollywood Downtown is located in Hollywood's Historic Arts, Dining and Entertainment District. We have 40+ restaurants, clubs, and boutiques all within 2 blocks in any direction of the hotel. This allows our guests to have fun witout having to leave the area!
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We recently returned from our vacation in Florida,
From my first encounter with the front desk staff at the Ramada Hollywood, while making my reservation all the way until check out my experience was wonderful.
I will begin by saying that the location of this hotel is perfect, you exit out of the back door on to Hollywood blvd, you are in the heart of the action, no lack of restaurants in the area from pizza to fine Italian cuisine and everything in between.
But here is what really counts....
The hotel was very clean and the beds were comfortable,
You feel like family as the front desk staff, Alejandro and Yohanka were accommodating, sweet, always smiling and go above and beyond to make their guests feel at home. Daniel, the general manager was part of that team, he greeted me by coming out from the desk to shake my hand, a true gentleman. Yaetsa was the woman I first spoke to on the phone, and I would have loved to have met her, but she was not there, she still deserves mention as she was the reason I decided to book. The complimentary breakfast was excellent, clean, fresh and hot coffee all day.
It does not stop there....
We booked King Solomon Limo and Transportation through the hotel, owner Sammy Shababo and his son Michael can not be beat, they are punctual, friendly and within hours went from being strangers to friends, I even called Sammy to let him know we arrived safe, on his request. My mom had booked Sammy and Mike to take 11 of us to the cruise port, Mike arrived on time, packed up all of our luggage and off we went, pick up when we arrived back was also punctual and problem free. It is without hesitation that I would recommend this hotel and Limo service to anyone.
To the owners of Ramada Downtown Hollywood, kudos on hiring such a great staff including Sammy and Mike from King Solomon Limo.
The housekeeping staff, maintenance staff and breakfast staff are also very pleasant and keep your hotel in great shape.
The tiki bar and pool are also clean and nice.
Thanks for making our stay so pleasant

2  Thank Jodie M

Thank you Jodie M from Montreal, Canada
Need I to say more? No I do not!
We look forward to being of service to you again when you are here in South Florida.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013