“Days Inn saved the Night”

Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
Ranked #58 of 72 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed April 26, 2010

I am going to tell you how Days Inn saved my night. I had a very bad experience with a hotel that I had booked with Hotels.com. The room was filled with smoke and due to health issues with my family, we had to go to another hotel. I was on hold for two hours with hotels.com for other accomodations and got no where. We fould Days Inn and I was immediatly impressed when I walked in. What impressed me the most is that although there was a line of people waiting to be checked in, the clerk(Alexandria) who was dressed very professionally kept her cool and smiled. When she got to me, I was so frustrated that I had to tell my horrible night story and she listened intently. She apologized even though she had nothing to do with the hotel or hotel.com. She put us into a newly renovated room away from outside traffic and stated that she hoped it would make my night better and it did! The room was in excellent condition. My kids were excited to be in that room and we could breathe fresh air!! The breakfast in the morning was excellente! This hotel you would think since it was right off the highway would be dirty and nasty because of the in and out traffic. No sir! Days Inn, you could tell take pride in their establishment no matter where it's located or how many customers they get. For that I am now a permanent customer of that location since I visit often to see family. Alexandra and Days Inn saved the night!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed April 15, 2010

My two brothers and I traveled to Pembroke Pines for a funeral. The hotel staff were very accommodating and considerate. I used to travel a lot on business and these were the nicest and most helpful staff I have encountered in a long time.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2010

We stayed here in March the night before our cruise left. The hotel was was very clean with large comfortable rooms. The Denny's next door is open 24 hours so makes getting a meal convenient. The staff was very helpful, especially the guys driving the shuttle vans. The got us to the cruise ship terminal in plenty of time. The hotel provided a secure place to store luggage after check out so we could go to breakfast without taking the luggage along. I was very very pleased with this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2010

After weather challenges with flight on 3/29, three flights later got to Ft.Lauderdal after midnight. No bags, no rental car and no transportation to reserved hotel. Called Days Inn from Terminal phone at airport and shuttle was sent to pick me up. Staff went over and beyond call of duty to accommodate me. I didn't want to leave the Days Inn.

After being unemployed for over a year... Thanks to the manager and the staff for seeing that I got to my job interview the following morning, I was hired and am starting employment next week. I have decided to stay at the Days Inn for at least a month..possibly six weeks while finding a home! I would recommend this hotel to business travelers, families and solo travelers. I have owned and operated a travel agency for 12 years. Hotel is in very safe area, very clean, staff from..Management, front desk, maintenance (service and cleaning)were awesome! Breakfast area was organized plentiful and pretty darned good! Can't wait to get back and check in next week!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2010

Descent room all around. Best part is a mini-bar they roll out in the lobby from 4pm to 10pm that has bee, wine, and mixed drinks. Free continental breakfast was good and well stocked. No towels in fitness center or pool, so just take the ones from your room when you go. Really fun and friendly desk staff. Location off I-95 is convenient.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank DMackster
Reviewed March 22, 2010

This was a great place for my friend & I to stay prior to a cruise. It was very clean , the price was very reasonable, the staff was nice & helpful & they had a great shuttle service to pick us up at the airport & take us to the cruise port.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2010

We flew into Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise out of Miami. They have a free airport shuttle and were willing to hold our luggage for the 8 or so hours upon our return while we went to the movies. The hotel is clean and the staff is very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
#33 of 72 in Hollywood
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South? Share your experiences!