Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
$195
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$117
$91
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$172
  • Pool
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$87
$69
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$223
$68
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$1,646
$108
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$100
$81
Priceline
  • Beachfront
$231
  • Beachfront
$369
$349
All reviewsport evergladesclose to the airportfree breakfastconvenient locationfort lauderdalefree shuttlefront desk staffstayed one nightdennysftshipmiami
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Undoubtedly this is one of the worst hotels I've ever seen in all my sixty years. My non-smoking room reeked of smoke from adjoining rooms. The noise from the expressway was only drowned out by the noise coming from the window unit air conditioner. The shower regulator was broken. Holes in the wall had been amateurishly repaired. Breakfast was inedible. When checking in I was given two different prices by two different clerks. When checking out I was asked about my stay and I related all of the above to the manager, who listened to me, nodded her head with every complaint, then printed out the bill-- without adjustment-- and asked me to fork over $187.61 for one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Just in case these people file an objection to this complaint, I am providing my information as proof: Confirmation #60379587, Account # 078-005449, 26 Jan 2014. On my way out the door, I spied a used condom in the walkway, fitting, I thought: one last "screw you, customer".

Room Tip: There is no such thing as a good room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Yuisa C, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for pointing out the issues you had during your recent stay at our property. Your comments are helpful in improving the hotel’s services and training of the staff. I can
assure you that the issues have been resolved, or in the process of being resolved. My sincerest apologies for your unpleasant stay. Please feel free to contact me directly at 954-923-7300 ext. 160 if you would like to discuss further.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 1, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The room was small and old. I stayed one night and having coffee in the am had spoken with a women who said she had killed 3 cockroaches on the wall of her room. I was horrified…went back to my room and within an hour I looked down and sure enough a live cockroach…I would never stay at a Days Inn again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends