“Breakfast from Hell”

Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
Ranked #56 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Oldsmar, Florida
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The hotels was great and close to the port. Great location, close to banks and shopping for last mintue needs. We were able to leave our car park and ride the shuttle all included in the price (Stay123). There were 7 people in our party on the shuttle to the port, but it would have been nice if the front desk people or Stay123 had informed us before we sat for over an hour when we came back , that there was NO shuttle back to the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Crystal Springs
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were checked in to our room and then went to dinner . When we returned I then turned down the bed and noticed that the mattress was wet. I then could see that it had a yellow stain. Of course I could not believe my findings and had to be sure what I had discovered. Much to my dismay, you must know by now what I discovered. I did call the front desk and was told to calm down and they would change my room. Shortly after the room change the front desk called back and advised that they would reduce my rate. After a four hour commute, the last thing that I wanted to do was find another hotel. My husband and I have used your chain in the past and always had a pleasant experience. I did not realize how curt the front desk was until I was back home and had the chance to think about it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Mark L
Nassau Bahamas
Reviewed November 20, 2013

However I could not get wireless in the hotel room, I inform the lady at the front desk she said she would rectify the problem however I never got the problem resolved. Therefore every time is needed internet I had to use the lobby downstairs.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers also viewed these Hollywood hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
#32 of 69 in Hollywood
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard

Been to Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South? Share your experiences!