“Excellent value and most important = CLEAN”

Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
Ranked #56 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
Ludlow, Massachusetts
“Excellent value and most important = CLEAN”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and I couldn't be happier. Rooms were small, but clean. You will NOT find a nicer hotel for less PERIOD. They even served breakfast! I paid on avg. $63 a night!

Right across the street is a gas station and they stock a nice array of items. BTW-- The room has a small frig. in it so this was perfect! Also a coffee maker and free coffee.. Can you say VALUE??

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Yuisa C, Manager at Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for choosing Days for your recent stay in Hollywood. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Tampa, FL
Reviewed August 2, 2012

A good spot for any going between Miami and West Palm Beach. Right off I-95 just south of Ft.Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport. Rooms very clean,had to ask for extra towels at front desk even though we left a note with a tip. Will use them again when I have to go back to Miami.

Room Tip: Any room would be good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
yourstruly777, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to share this with the staff; it motivates them to know that someone cares what they do. After all, we are here because of you. Day after day we come to work and try our best to exceed expectations and it is always helpful when someone like yourself takes time out of their own schedule to write such wonderful words. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Award Winning Days Inn of Hollywood / Ft. Lauderdale ,FL
Airport & Cruise Port South
COLUMBIA
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel as a part of a back to school vacation trip with myself, my son, my friend and her 2 children. The hotel is kid friendly its convienent and the continental breakfast was an added touch for the price of the room. I must say I have stayed in 3-4 star hotels and their service doesnt compare to the level of service the hotel staff provides.

This hotel is about 10 minutes away from the beach (depending on traffic) however there are places for shopping, restuarants, and other attractions that are within walking/driving distance. I can not wait to return!!!!!!

Signed,

Happy Vacationer from SC

Room Tip: The pool is located on the third floor!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
What a wonderful review! On behalf of our staff I would like to take a moment to say thank you for taking time out of your own personal schedule to write such kind words about our establishment. We try our best and strive for excellence. We don't always succeed but we do try and we appreciate the positive feedback from you. We also value your decision to stay with us and we never take that lightly. We understand you have choices and you chose us and for that we are grateful. Thank you again and please come back and see us.

Award Winning Days Inn of Hollywood / Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Airport & Cruise Port South
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The hotel and all of the services are excellent! I have always been impressed by the quality and professionalism of this hotel. The rooms are clean with comfortable beds :) The breakfast is always good. I would recommend for everybody!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank 001Karnik001
yourstruly777, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
We appreciate the time you took to write a review and say such wonderful words of encouragement. We want to thank you in return for being our guest and deciding to stay with us. Our entire staff understands the importance of each guest, each caller and each visitor. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you soon. Mgmt & Staff
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The location Is perfect. Free breakfast with excellent choice of food. Rooms are quite, clean. ac unit keeps room at constant temp, low noise Inside and outside. I was able to get a very good nights sleep. The mattress Is very comfortable. The front desk Is very approachable with excellent service. I like to work out the equipment here Is In great shape with good ac and cable tv. The entire staff are professional, freindly and helpfull. The Business center Is well equiped.
There Is no doubt when I am In the greater Ft. Lauderdale, Miami area this Is the place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Earl M
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments. It means so much to us, as we work hard to make sure you are appreciated during your stay. We all know that without you (our guest) we wouldn't be here. Thanks again and please come back for another visit soon.

Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were looking for a quite, comfortable place to stay near Memorial Regional Hospital when we came across this property on TripAdvisor. A two-star hotel, with two-star hotel pricing, but it had a 4-bubble rating on TripAdvisor, so we figured it would be a great value. We were not disappointed. From the moment we checked in, it was clear that service and guest satisfaction are top priority here, and that all the staff have really bought into this.

The room was spacious and pleasant. It was not upscale, of course, but comfortable, pleasing and pretty updated. Bed was comfortable, wifi was excellent. And everything was impeccably clean. I overheard one of the housekeeping staff training a new staff member and impressing upon the trainee the importance of getting even the small details right in cleaning, and their commitment really does show.

The free continental breakfast was actually very good. I am generally disappointed with free continental breakfasts, but this one had a good selection of quality breads and pastries, and they even had sausage and eggs, which is fairly unusual for a continental breakfast. I was also impressed that they had free, fresh coffee brewed in the lobby all day.

The location is very convenient, right off the interstate. Despite its proximity of the highway, the rooms are very quiet and well soundproofed, and we slept very well. All in all I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank thehankster
A million thanks from our entire staff and management team!!!! Your words helped encourage us all and motivated the entire team so much that we were awarded the Certificate of Excellence. So everyone wanted me to relay to you through a response their huge THANK YOU.
We hope to see you soon and wish you all the BEST!!!!

The AWARD WINNING Days Inn
Hollywood,FL
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed at this Days Inn for a couple of nights and I was very impressed with everything. Most days inn's look like motels but this days inn looked more like a 3 star hotel. Very nice looking lobby and great front desk service. the room was a very good size, very clean and cozy. The bed was extremely comfortable and I loved the free WiFi that they offered.

With the hotel being right next to the highway, the Hotel is not far from downtown Hollywood or downtown Ft.Lauderdale and their beaches. Miami is just a half an hour drive away. I paid about 80 bucks a night, the room rate was wasn't cheap but it wasn't too pricey either, but the price was worth it. I got what I paid for which was a really nice, clean and comfortable place to sleep. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank y2quest
yourstruly777, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful words of encouragement. I will be sure to share this with the staff as this helps motivate them as you can imagine. We would also like to thank you for selecting our hotel. We know that you have choices and you decided to stay with us....and for that we appreciate and value your decision. We know that without you we would not be here. We understand that each and every guest is what makes us who we are. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Mgmt & Staff