Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
$221
$179
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$88
$231
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
1,297 results
All reviewsfree transportationpre cruise staynice poolpool area ishenrykmartshipftlauderdalecruisers
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel on a strict company budget. Once I find a place I like, I make it my stay of choice in that market. The Comfort Inn Airport / Cruise Port South is my choice when I visit the Ft. Lauderdale / Miami Market. I've meet the director of customer service, David Preston and I have let him know, I think his team is friendly & courteous and the rooms are always clean. I know when I travel south I will not be disappointed or surprised. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mark D
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Mark D,

The staff and Management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to convey our thanks for writing a review and for staying at our hotel. It was a pleasure meeting you and hearing your positive feedback about my staff. I personally think that we have one of the best teams working at this hotel in South Florida. Every day I see them going above and beyond ensuring all guests receive the best customer service Florida has to offer. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I needed a room for the night after a missed flight and chose this location as I am a choicehotels member. This place is a nightmare from the service staff at reception to the shuttle driver. I was afraid for my life once I walked in the room and even more scared once the stained linens and bizarre noises coming from the air conditioner kept me up all night. Please, pay up and stay at a decent place NOT here.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank nclapotra

Dear nclapotra,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. As you can read from the other reviews we have one of the best staff that goes above and beyond ensuring all our guests enjoy their stay. We are very quick to respond to any issues guests face while staying at our hotel and take corrective action to fix them. Was the issue you had with the A/C reported to any staff members? If so, we would have sent someone to fix the problem or happily changed your room. If you would like to contact me to discuss this matter in more detail my email address is provided below. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were booked for a Caribean cruise on the Oasis and this hotel was conveniently located, plus it offered a shuttle to the Pier and airport with breakfast provided. It was reasonably priced. However, the rooms were only average, and the floors were in much need for a good mop(the tiled areas). The airconditioning was really noisy and needs a service. Barring these small issues, the staff were friendly and helpful and it was close to shopping centres and restaurants.
What impressed us was a Cuban Restaurant called Las Vegas....... which had good food and so friendly/lively staff. Overall a pleasant stay and I would recommend this Hotel and Restaurant to anyone planning a cruise thru Fort Lauderdale.

Room Tip: 1 day in FL is not enough if you want to throw in the Everglades and go to Miami as well.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Norm216
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Norm216,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read that you found the location to be great and the staff to be very helpful. By the same token, I am delighted to read that you would recommend us to anyone else planning a cruise through Ft. Lauderdale. In contrast, I will speak with the housekeeping supervisor and the engineer supervisor to make sure we take care of the small issues you faced while being our guest. Thank you again for the review we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Everything was clean, housekeeping was very cordial, and the breakfast was well organized and attended to. Dining was inside and outside. Very nice. This hotel will be on our top list should we return in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank nysq1
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear nysq1,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. Here at the Comfort we live for guest satisfaction. It might be going that extra mile by providing free shuttle service to and from the airport and to the cruise port. Or it can be as simple as making sure we have coffee 24 hours a day. Whatever may be the case, providing excellent customer service is what we do. Thank you again for the glowing review and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Comfort Inn on a trip to Miami, FL. From the front desk Sue is very helpful and nice. My room was ok no problems the housekeeper Janice was very nice and helped me to be more comfortable there. The breakfast attendant Lee was very nice too. This was my first time staying here and I definitely will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Stonecold22
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Stonecold22,

Everyone at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for writing and posting a review on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to see that a guest had such a great experience at our hotel they feel the need to spread the word by posting a review. I am equally happy that you found the staff so accommodating. We take pride in offering the best customer service Florida has to offer. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.