Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,288 results
All reviewsfree transportationpre cruise staynice poolpool area ishenrykmartshipftlauderdalecruisers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This very busy property turned out to be a nice place to stay for our one night delay between the airport and our cruise. The wait for the airport pickup was about an hour (we wondered if they had forgotten us) but otherwise everything went smoothly. Rooms were clean and well appointed. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise with plenty of choices. Transfer to the dock went smoothly. I would certainly recommend this place to others and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nick C
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Dear Nick C,

The staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. We always love hearing that a guest had such a wonderful stay. I am equally glad to hear that the shuttle to the port went so smoothly. It would be our pleasure to provide you lodging the next time you come to Hollywood, Florida.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Four of us stayed at the hotel in January. We were picked up promptly at the airport. The shuttle bus driver was very friendly, as was everyone we came into contact with. Within a few minutes we had checked in and also signed up for the ride to the cruise ship the next morning. The room was very clean and spacious. The location was great, with shopping and restaurants close by. We took a short walk to pick up some toiletries, and also some alcohol to take on the ship. .
The breakfast the next morning was very good, with a large variety of items to choose from. We loved eating outside by the pool, and we were almost sad when it was time to board the bus for the ride to the ship. Even though there were a lot of people, and people going to several different ships, everything was organize and the process was very smooth.
I would highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely be staying there again.

Mary

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank wecurr
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

Dear Mary,

Everyone here at Comfort Inn would like to convey gratitude for writing such a positive review. We work hard every day to ensure all our guests feel like family. It might take the form of Henry bring your bags to your room or it could be the fresh coffee we have 24 hours a day. We love going that extra mile to make sure every guest leaves feeling fulfilled. Thanks again for the glowing review and we will see you the next time you travel to Hollywood, Florida.

Best,

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Me and my daughter stayed to the Comfort Inn Airport /Cruise Port South, Stirling Rd, Hollywood and we really enjoyed. Clean, good service, nice swimming pool with bar, nice room with really comfortable bed. The greatest thing was the SHUTTLE that picked me up at the airport and drove me to the cruise the next day PLUS the continental breakfast with plenty of choice, I saved so much money just with the shuttle and breakfast that make the price of the room really cheap.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear Lyne_15,

I loved hearing that we were able to provide so many services. Other hotels charge for parking, Wi-Fi, airport transfers, breakfast and a shuttle to the port. Here at Comfort Inn these services are complimentary. We enjoy saving our guests money. Thank you again and we will see you the next time you come to Hollywood, Florida.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Our Group of 20 people scheduled a cruise leaving Port Everglades and need to find a hotel that offers shuttle service to the hotel, to the cruise port, and from the cruise port back to the airport. We found the Comfort Inn and made the reservation with a very helpful Group Manager, Melody. The shuttle to the hotel was right on time, check in for all of our group was fast and efficient, the rooms were very clean and roomy, the breakfast was very nice, the shuttle to the cruise port was right on time, and shuttle picking all of up after our cruise to get us to the airport was right on time. Our Group was impressed with the Comfort Inn staff that helped us in the beginning planning stages of our cruise to find a hotel that was very accommodating. We are planning a Cruise for 2013 and will use Comfort Inn again. Thanks Comfort Inn for all you help in making our stay with you a pleasant one...Bill

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear William B,

We here at the Comfort Inn wanted to take the time and thank you for writing such a wonderful review. I am delighted you found Melody and my staff so helpful. Here at Comfort Inn we love seeing guests so pleased with all the services we offer. We challenge ourselves every day to ensure every guest receives unsurpassed care. We eagerly anticipate your return in 2013.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

This hotel is wonderful, not only is it in a great location, the staff and the room was amazing. Everything was clean and comfortable in the room. But the most wonderful part of the trip, was to have breakfast out around the pool with a variety of foods, just just the cold danishes and a cup of coffee. Also, the Manager was so eager to help when the printer did not work in the business room and "gave me his seat at his computer" to use. He really made me feel very welcome and I look forward to returning, as a matter of fact I am planning a family reunion to stay at this hotel. As I printed the information I needed, I noticed the Manager greeted others passing by his door, took in the minor complaints and ensured to make adjustments to the travelers' liking. I recommend this hotel, it is a very pleasant atmosphere with resturants in walking distance. I will return! Enjoyed it and thanks to the staff!

Room Tip: Try to stay on the top floor, you never have to wonder if guests over you will be noisy!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathyrn H
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Kathyrn H,
This review made my day. I am so delighted you found your stay with the Comfort Inn so enjoyable. I am equally excited that you are planning a family reunion at our hotel. Please give me a call if I can be of any help. I like nothing more than family coming together to celebrate. I could not think of a more perfect place for that to happen. Thank you again and we all look forward to your return.