“Great Pizza, Great View” 4 of 5 stars

Florio's of Little Italy
Ranked #17 of 558 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Pizza, Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Have a seat outside on the patio and enjoy perfect ocean views from the boardwalk. Everything around there is nice and clean and the staff is friendly. Their 4 Cheese Margherita made me come back for another slice.

• Visited September 2013

Hialeah, Florida
“Heartburn To Go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Ordered Pizza, Garlic Rolls and One large fountain soda. Garlic Rolls were good but for the love of everything, go eat pizza somewhere else! I'm all for greasy pizzas but I've never seen one like this. It smelled delicious but this was literally a heart attack waiting to happen. I could lift the pizza and watch the grease drip off. I patted the pizza down with hopes of making it better and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when 2 grease-drenched napkins later, I was still lifting my pizza and watching it drip. My husband was starving so abandoning was not an option but after my first slice I lost my appetite. Oh wait, are you choking on all that grease? Well after you've swallowed as much as you could stomach and you've reached the bottom of your glass, the server finds its a good time to mention there are no free refills. Insert eye roll and for the love of greasy pizza we just ask for another soda, whatever the cost. Good news, when the check arrives, they've already taken the liberty of including tip so be sure to check your itemized receipt before signing the credit card one they've so cleverly put atop. It was a 16% add on so it wasn't a big deal, just wanted to make sure you pay attention! ;)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mai-Lee A
Coral Springs, Florida
“Fabulous pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Excellent staff, friendly and customer focused! Pizza definitely reflects the taste of Little Italy, NYC!

Visited July 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Smell so good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We got hungry , the smell was driving us crazy . Order pizza just delicious after a morning at the beach . Fast service and friendly

“Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I went there with my family. We drove a little out of our way to get there. We were hoping it would be worth the trip because we were hungry! We were treated like their family, and they were not pushy. Very relaxed atmosphere. They helped us select the appropriate portions. It was Heaven because we were completely satisfied before, during and after our meal. They seemed like very nice, regular people. Everyone was so pleasant.

• Visited July 2014