“Lots of Food - Some Good, Some Not”

Waffleworks Restaurant
Ranked #172 of 603 Restaurants in Hollywood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
BOCA RATON
“Lots of Food - Some Good, Some Not”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Recently went to Waffleworks after buying a Groupon with breakfast for 4. The restaurant was busy.

The pancakes the kids ate seamed to meet with their approval. The crepes for the adults weren't really crepes. They were pancakes (a little thinner than normal) with filling. Both the crepes and the fillings were very dry. One crepe had cheese which wasn't melted, but just thrown on the scrambled egg filling prior to serving the crepe.

Good for half price (Groupon) but probably won't be returning.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank RICHARD K

“Average at best”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Waffle works is just okay. The food took really long and the service was just ok. Pretty lousy for them being pretty slow. The menu is huge but the food was just ok. The place is nothing special but could be so much more. Very disappointing.

Carol Stream, Illinois
“Maybe we ordered the wrong thing on the menu... Waffles?”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We waited at the door for 5 minutes for someone to notice. Then we were told we
could sit anywhere... But we were never given a menu. I grabbed them from where they are kept.

We both ordered classic waffles. It's called waffleworks... I think frozen Eggos are better. I don't know how anyone thinks this was great quality. The waffle was maybe an inch thick & kinda soggy. My boyfriend got a side of ham & barely could eat half of it due to too much fat. The orange juice was good. Coffee was ok. The food was served on plastic plates that were colorful & none of them matched.

The waitress was pleasant & we did get fine service but I did overhear her saying out loud to whom I am assuming are "regulars" about how today was going to be her last day, they treat her like a slave, they weren't excepting it to be this busy so there was only 2 servers instead of 4, and she was cramping real bad.

Toronto
“Good Crepes”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My son loved the strawberry crepes with whipped cream and I really liked my egg & cheese crepe. Great menu selection and good service. Very family friendly.

My wife didn't love her waffle.

• Visited December 2011
Coral Springs, Florida
“Excellent breakfast, fast, friendly service, and well priced!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Try the sausages - wonderful flavor and good size.
I had two fried eggs, bacon, sausages, hashbrowns, waffles and coffee. I would highly recommend this place: excellent food, fast, friendly service and well priced. Breakfast is my favorite time of the day - this will definitely become my breakfast hangout. Check out the wonderful cars in the display cases!