“Maybe we ordered the wrong thing on the menu... Waffles?”

Waffleworks Restaurant
Ranked #172 of 603 Restaurants in Hollywood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Carol Stream, Illinois
“Maybe we ordered the wrong thing on the menu... Waffles?”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We waited at the door for 5 minutes for someone to notice. Then we were told we
could sit anywhere... But we were never given a menu. I grabbed them from where they are kept.

We both ordered classic waffles. It's called waffleworks... I think frozen Eggos are better. I don't know how anyone thinks this was great quality. The waffle was maybe an inch thick & kinda soggy. My boyfriend got a side of ham & barely could eat half of it due to too much fat. The orange juice was good. Coffee was ok. The food was served on plastic plates that were colorful & none of them matched.

The waitress was pleasant & we did get fine service but I did overhear her saying out loud to whom I am assuming are "regulars" about how today was going to be her last day, they treat her like a slave, they weren't excepting it to be this busy so there was only 2 servers instead of 4, and she was cramping real bad.

Toronto
“Good Crepes”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My son loved the strawberry crepes with whipped cream and I really liked my egg & cheese crepe. Great menu selection and good service. Very family friendly.

My wife didn't love her waffle.

• Visited December 2011
Coral Springs, Florida
“Excellent breakfast, fast, friendly service, and well priced!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Try the sausages - wonderful flavor and good size.
I had two fried eggs, bacon, sausages, hashbrowns, waffles and coffee. I would highly recommend this place: excellent food, fast, friendly service and well priced. Breakfast is my favorite time of the day - this will definitely become my breakfast hangout. Check out the wonderful cars in the display cases!

Miramar, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

After always passing this little breakfast spot numerous times, I finally decided to try it. With their amazing specials from ($4.99), their extensive menu, and good food and service to match, they take the cake for having the best little spot in Hollywood. I ordered off the specials menu (2 eggs, 2 pancakes, and hashbrowns for $4.99) and was in awe to see my food come on two plates the portion sizes are good compared to what I thought I would receive. The restaurant is filled with model cars and Batman memorabilia, was told by our waiter the owner owns the batmobile and brings it down every year to the restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
Hollywood, Florida
“Good food and reasonable prices.”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

This is a cute place with good food and very clean.Service was a little slow at first
because, four tables came all at the same time , but food came very fast.
The food was very fresh.servers very friendly.Will be back.