“Great”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
The Master Bedroom
Guest bedroom 1
Guest bedroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tomas G
“Great”
Reviewed March 18, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My family and I were very pleased with our stay! The place was prefect. I would recommend for anyone else that would like the convince of the beach and boardwalk.

Kim F
Waldorf, Maryland
“Great location, spacious and well maintained unit. Helpful owner/manager!”
Reviewed March 27, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Great 3 bedroom 3 full bath unit. The location is one block from the broadwalk so it is super convenient. The unit has been well cared for and has everything you need. The owner is very quick to respond to questions and request and very easy to deal with. The beach is beautiful and the water taxi to see the rest of Hollywood and Ft. Lauderdale is within walking distance which is great. I would absolutely recommend for a trip with friends!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: 3 full bathroom make the transition from beach to going out much easier!
Liked least: Too many businesses in the area closed or need renovations
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 30, 2016
Thank you so much ! Makes me happy to know you enjoyed your stay and accommodations.
Sam G
New York City, New York
“Home away from home. Top notch accommodations with ocean breezes from every room!”
Reviewed May 7, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Stayed here for a "week at the beach" with my family in April. From the moment we arrived, the whole experience was very smooth and seamless. Check-in was easy, owner was very responsive and informative on the area. This townhouse comes with a private yard which seems to be very rare in the area (didn't see any other places like it) and is the perfect place for a sunset cocktail after a long day at the beach! The interior is pristine and it seems like the owner has thought of everything. Beautiful light wood floors, marble master bathroom and the most amazing beds ever!!! I highly recommend this rental to anyone looking to disconnect from the everyday life and enjoy luxurious peace and serenity.

Traveling group: Young Children
MKieso
Singapore, Singapore
“Pure Relaxation!”
Reviewed May 4, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I visited there for a week with family and friends. Work life forgotten the first moment I stepped in! Great location...sun and cold drinks during the day, and exploring the local restaurants during the evening!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Philip C
“Great vacation spot!!! Clean, easy and fun!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2015 for a stay in September 2014

This place is exactly what my wife and I were looking for. It is the perfect spot to relax and get away. I highly recommend it.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Rich14222
New York, New York, United States
“perfect beach getaway!”
Reviewed May 1, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I am usually weary of trusting a stranger with staying at their apt vs just going with a top notch hotel where I know the quality/brand well already and the setup is guaranteed to be high-end. yet in this instance, I was pleasently surprised to find not just a much better value, but also a much better overall experience than staying at a hotel. my wife and I truly felt comfortable and at home - like a couple locals here. from the bed to backyard, everything was just what we would want in our own beachhouse that we'd like to own ourselves someday - in the meantime, we'll definitely be coming back . who needs room service when you have awesome authentic restaurants around the corner that deliver and a fully stocked chef's kitchen?

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Elie S
“I wish this was my home!!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Property is immaculate and beautiful. This is my second time staying and I couldn't be happier with my experience. My family and I loved every moment of staying here and I would recommend this over a hotel any day. If you're looking for a beautiful weekend getaway in paradise, this is the property for you.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing