“perfect beach getaway!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
The Master Bedroom
Guest bedroom 1
Guest bedroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rich14222
New York, New York, United States
“perfect beach getaway!”
Reviewed May 1, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I am usually weary of trusting a stranger with staying at their apt vs just going with a top notch hotel where I know the quality/brand well already and the setup is guaranteed to be high-end. yet in this instance, I was pleasently surprised to find not just a much better value, but also a much better overall experience than staying at a hotel. my wife and I truly felt comfortable and at home - like a couple locals here. from the bed to backyard, everything was just what we would want in our own beachhouse that we'd like to own ourselves someday - in the meantime, we'll definitely be coming back . who needs room service when you have awesome authentic restaurants around the corner that deliver and a fully stocked chef's kitchen?

Elie S
“I wish this was my home!!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Property is immaculate and beautiful. This is my second time staying and I couldn't be happier with my experience. My family and I loved every moment of staying here and I would recommend this over a hotel any day. If you're looking for a beautiful weekend getaway in paradise, this is the property for you.

Kfindley1
“Wonderful! Do it again!”
Reviewed April 30, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

One of the best decisions I've made. Great spot, huge space and loved the area. I would never stay anywhere else! Also can't beat the price

LaFlamaBl...
Miami Beach, Florida
“Private Beach OASIS Who would've believed....”
Reviewed April 20, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Convinced my two buddy's and their gf's to take a chance and book a vacation rental vs the normal hotel. It was a clutch decision - there's an amazing taco joint about two blocks to the north, a liquor store across the street, and a great thai/sushi restaurant right on the beach (im a sushi lover). We almost felt like locals staying here instead of a hotel. We had a private yard that must've been close to 4k sqft - when we first arrived we fiqured it was common area to the grounds but we were pleasantly surprised. Except for the fact that it was rainy for 2/7 days it was an amazing trip (next time the weather better be perfect1!!!) Also try jimbo's great local ambiance and you can see tarpon swim by at night

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location!!!
Liked least: Length of stay :-(
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing