$141
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$106
$96
$152
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$77
$75
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$103
$66
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$116
$80
  • Beachfront
$215
$205
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$120
$60
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$247
$219
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

All reviewslive musicbeach chairshollywood beachnice tiki bartiki hutfree bikesfull kitchenperfect locationgreat beachview of the oceansmall kitchenboard walkravenstepsmotelumbrellasflorida
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I have lost sleep over reviewing this hotel because we really loved the location and the staff at this hotel, but I realize this site is not to get a promised discount if you give a "good review" or to make anyone feel good because they were nice - its really to help others make an informed decision as to where they should or should not stay.....with that said - I have mixed feelings on leaving a negative review, but feel I must. First the positives - the tiki bar and staff were superb, the view from the room - awesome! The beach - also superb. I hate to say that other than the location, the wonderful staff and the comfortable beds ....this is where it ends and I feel I'm being VERY fair. Let's start with the room - old, outdated, not so clean (determined by our clean feet noticeably black after walking across the room - bring slippers), bathrooms - not clean - rusty fixtures, hair that wasn't ours on the floor, no ventilation at all - nope that window does not open and no fan, old slimy shower curtain that I had to fight not to let touch me - but great water pressure. Be prepared - the only mirror in the entire room is that tiny one over the bathroom sink - so don't worry about how you look from the neck down because you won't be able to tell. I can't imagine more than 2 or 3 people sharing this one tiny bathroom. The kitchen - ick, dirty, outdated, refrig barely cold. We left some unwashed cups in the kitchen only to find black bugs everywhere a few hours later. No coffee pot in the room (not that we would have used it)and no good coffee to be found anywhere close to the hotel. The screens were ripped so we couldn't leave the windows open and the windows were filthy - so the view of the beautiful ocean was a little foggy. The room was very quiet with the exception of hearing every footstep of the people above us - which unfortunately the people that happened to be renting the room above us loved to walk around endlessly from 3am until 9am......The "provided" beach chairs were old, worn, broken - not worth sitting in. The 2 bikes that are "provided" were seen once the entire time we were there. The beach towels - ummmm bring your own - they are old and tattered and barely enough to lay on. I'm sorry, but other than the free parking (which was great) we found the amenities to be mediocre at the very least. We were running a little beyond our checkout time (11:20 - checkout is 11:00). We were told by the manager that we had 10 minutes - only to find out that only 1 room was rented in the entire place for that night. Check-in time is 3pm.....we were packed and ready to go - just finishing some last minute stuff....we weren't looking to "hang out" for the day - we had a plane to catch...I thought it was kind of rude after spending 4 nights there. One last important note - we found out a few days into our trip that this place is in foreclosure so the bank is managing the property - BINGO - the bank is NOT going to make any much needed updates - why should they? So, my advice, wait until this place is purchased, updated and CLEANED before choosing to stay here. Visit the tiki bar, listen to some great music, but don't stay here until some changes are made. I'm sorry Rip Tide we will be back to visit, but not stay until some major renovations occur.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank cab1002
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Because my husband needed a wheelchair, Jay suggested a room closest to the walkway ramp. He also had a table removed from our room to give us extra space (very considerate). This was the perfect place for us to stay - it was a very short distance from our room to the broadwalk, food & small shops. All the staff were very helpful and friendly from the front desk to the Tiki Bar and cleaning crew. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beachglen
Reviewed March 23, 2011

My husband and I, after taking an entire day to check out all the small hotels on Hollywood beach, finally arrived at Riptide. Jay, the property manager, was working that evening and showed us around the Hotel...The tiki bar is great!! I loved it there! It was clean, very nice staff and right on the beach!! Can't get better than that! I will definately return there on my next trip to Florida. I'm sure they will know me for years to come as one of their best guests:)))) We loved it that we could cook out on the gas grill right in front of our room! wow! Free bikes, free chairs for the beach, free selection of movies and books. It is really a no frills place but so laid back! Hope everyone will enjoy their time as much as we did!! Max and Tamara

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tamara S
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I would highly recommend this hotel. The room had a wonderful view of the ocean, the staff was extremely friendly, and the "Tiki Hut" bar was a fun place to hang out. The other guests & I had lots of fun with the bartenders and the nightly entertainment. The front desk & cleaning staff went out of their way to help in any way they could. The location is right on the broadwalk so shopping and restaurants were within walking distance. The rooms, though a touch sparse of wall decorations were clean and very functional. I had a room with a kitchen and 2 queen beds. The beds were very comfortable and the whole room very family friendly. If I ever get to Hollywood Florida again, I know exactly where I will stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank stormyfmr
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I don't write reviews very often but I just have to tell you that I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I spoke to Jason when reserving my stay and he was great and gave me an excellent price. When I checked in I was treated very courteously by Lisa. She showed me a showed me a bunch of amenities such as a dvd library, bicycles and a computer that were all available to use at no charge. My room was SPOTLESS and overlooked the ocean. I can't wait to go back in June!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple