“Back For More - For Sure!!!!”

Back For More Fishing Charters
Reviewed January 5, 2015

My wife and I booked a 1/2 day fishing charter with Capt. Gavet Tuttle of Back For More Fishing Charters in Hollywood Florida. This was my second time going out with Capt. Gavet. Two years ago my sons and I spent the day fishing and had such a great time that I convinced my wife to take a 1/2 day tour. We weren't off the boat for 5 minutes when she said she had wished we took the full day. Needless to say, once again we had a ball. Capt. Gavet is tremendous. Day starts out with catching bait fish in the intra-coastal. Then it's on to catching some fish. This trip we stayed close to shore and in the inner harbor as seas were a little rough. My wife connected first with a yellow tail jack. I hit second but a much smaller fish much to my wife's amusement. After a couple more hits we moved to a location where we trolled for Tarpon. BANG! The hit of the day for me. Reeled in a 30lb Tarpon. Great fight and great fish. We moved over to an inlet where my wife hit upon a Snook. Again, good size fish. I hit a barracuda. Off again to another hot spot. Ended up catching 9 fish between us in the half day. Can't say enough about Capt. Gavet and his knowledge of the area and where the fish are biting. This was my second time out with Capt. Gavet and as my wife told him as we parted ways, we WILL be Back For More!!!!!

1  Thank RichC205