“AMAZING swimming pool !!!!!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
The Pool Living Room
Dining Room and Kitchen View
View of Dining Room and Living Room
Hollywood Beach
Iconic Sign
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Experienc...
“AMAZING swimming pool !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

perfect for us.....except the air conditionning which was VERY NOISY in my bedroom(i couldn t let it ON DURING THE NIGHT.so it was very HOT !!!!...IMPOSSIBLE TO SLEEP WITH THAT NOISE)..i have made a complain about this to the owner.....his answer: " .BUY EAR PLUGS "....very nice answer!!!!! ..otherwise THE HOUSE WAS GREAT....close to everything you need during your vacation....

Traveling group: En famille avec jeune(s) enfant(s)
Aug 20, 2016
Thank you so much for your review. However, I see from it that you took the wrong way my suggestions for the earplugs, I think you mis-interpreted me, I made what I consider to be a most useful suggestion in the most respectful manner I could. I wish we could have spoken on the phone as I am sure you would not have had an erroneous impression, as I pride myself on my customer service and on being considerate. This is not only my business, I enjoy dealing with people from all over the world.
As I indicated earlier to you, the AC unit was in perfect condition, and in three years you are the first person to complain about the noise. Now, you being sensitive to it, I recommended the ear plugs that to make have saved my marriage as that is what I use when my husband snores. Please be assured I would never be disrespectful to you nor to any of my guests.
Best wishes
Maria Elena Ramirez
LauraV547...
“Spacious house close to Freeway”
Reviewed March 6, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Maria Elena was so accomodating and easy to work with! The house was nice and spacious, if a little further from the beach than we expected. Conveniently located close to the freeway and nearby Aventura Mall, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Unfortunately we had to cut our stay short but Maria worked with us and was very understanding. Would definitely rent from her again!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mar 7, 2016
Many thanks. Likewise it has been a pleasure.
ZacRodd
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice House, but Beware the Ghost of Toast”
Reviewed December 20, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I liked the house very much. It is located near a school, so you can play on their fields if you want. Everything we very nice, but for one thing..........

The Ghost of Toast - Every day at about 720 am, the house fills up with the odor of slightly overdone toast. It freaked me out, because I kept thinking that someone was in the kitchen. The house has an alarm system and is very secure, but after the third morning in a row being awaken by morning toast; it was slightly off putting.

The Source of the Ghost of Toast - turns out there is a large bread manufacture down the road that cranks out bread starting at about 7 am. It may take that long to travel to the house, but I believe that it was the source of the odor. It's not a bad odor, but you know it's toast. Oh yeah, it is not the famous bread building (I believe that is only offices now).

So, be forewarned, the Ghost of Toast is real.

To recap: Great house, just odd toast odor in the morning.

Traveling group: Teenagers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 27, 2016
Your are so funny! Apparently you and I are the only ones who can smell the ghost of toast, My husband and I stay at the house whenever it is vacant on week-ends and I did smell a faint toast smell, although my husband cannot. I think you and I must have a very good nose.
Anyway, thank you very much for the nice review.
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Traveling group: Friends
Apr 13, 2015
Bill58039
Oakton, Virginia
“Terrific rental”
Reviewed March 11, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This home is a perfect place to enjoy some time in the Florida sun. It is well-furnished, exactly as advertised, would be perfect for families/children and was a great place to travel with my yellow lab - completely fenced-in yard and pool. Close to the beaches, Gulfstream Park and other amenities in the area. In a quiet neighborhood. Hope to return next year.

Traveling group: Other
Apr 6, 2015
Thank you so much for your kind review. You are welcome to come back anytime, you will always have the red-carpet treatment.
Reviewed February 8, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Liked best: Pool and location
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
Apr 6, 2015
It is I who thank you. You are wonderful guests.
Reviewed February 6, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Feb 6, 2015
It was a pleasure. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing