“Okay Ramen”

GoBistro
Ranked #62 of 593 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Okay Ramen”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were walking around Downtown Hollywood, FL looking for something good to eat. We saw this place and looked at their menu in the window. I saw that they served my favorite...Ramen Noodles! So, we decided to try it. The place is not that big, but cozy. My husband and I ordered Shoyu Ramen. The Ramen came in a cool looking bowl. It taste alright. Wish it was seasoned more. It was a lot of noodles, but not enough meat. I will recommend for everyone to try it when you're in Hollywood.

Visited July 2014

Miami
“Go Bistro has quickly become our family's favorite Go-to spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We are so glad that we found Go Bistro and have dined there at least once a week since we found it a few months ago. Yes, its that consistently good. We actually crave the luscious ramen soup bowls, that brim with rich flavors and sumptuous pork belly and egg (they also have vegetable and tofu versions.) I usually get the Miso, which is not at all like the typical miso starter you get at many sushi restaurants. My husband is addicted to the curry -- spicy but with depth. My sons, 14 and 11 demolish the korean wings and both have a signature sushi roll. Our waitress can recite our order for us. There are many other delicious items on the menu, from the fried avocado fries to the pork belly buns. The staff is friendly and truly makes us feel welcome each time we step foot in the door.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank CBB67
Florida
“Go! Go Bistro!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I were delightfully surprise when we decided to try their Ramen Soup. It was delicious, served warm in lovely bowls, by an attentive waitress in a nice setting. My husband had the curry soup which he LOVED. The place quickly filled up with other happy eaters. We can't wait to go back and try some other dishes.

• Visited June 2014