“Great hidden gem”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

If your tired of cardboard tasteless New York pizza go to villa rose.family run and excellent. A little pricey but great pizza. Friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Villa Rose what a find. Another hole in the wall you do not want to miss. This little pizza
Place is not just pizza it's Italian. We stopped in with friends to check out this little hotspot. This is what we do every week on a regular basis. The menu is loaded with your favorite Italian dishes and guess what the food was amazing. Mussels were excellent with rolls to sop up the broth. My Penne al vodka was out of this world but I must warn you they are heavy on the prosciutto, garlic, and peas. If his is a problem for you go elsewhere on the menu. The garlic rolls are good but I have had better. We did not get to try there pizza but from what I saw they make a very thin crusted pizza that looked great. Parking is a little limited because of the crowds but don't let that stop you from trying this place. I am not sure if they take reservations but make them if you can. Can't wait to try their pizza.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

This place is iconic. It has been owned by the same Greek family for five decades and everything always tastes great! My favorite is the Greek salad and pepperoni pizza. (Ask for some extra Greek Dressing and drizzle over your pizza....YUM!!!!) It is a no nonsense, sit down, eat and enjoy type of family restaurant. Love it!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This place is a great find if you like a relaxed atmosphere and amazing food. Everyone loves the shrimp scampi pizza and the peanut wings. My favorite is the Pomodoro Pizza. The staff is friendly and the prices are great.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

We decided that we wanted a local casual place and remembered the delicious thin crusted pizza this place has offered over forty years. It is tucked in off state road 441 and I would suggest you go around the block and park on the north side of the building. Construction has been ongoing but has not affected customers seeking an expensive meal. The inside is simple- just tables and a bar and unadorned. My mouth is still watering remembering the pizza pomodoro with garlic. We ordered a side salad and my husband the eggplant Parmesan (just okay) and the large pizza which we ended up bring half home. I am a fan of thin crusted pizza but your choice can be the Sicilian pizza. The wine selections are ordinary. The server was attentive and chatted with us at the end of the meal. If a place has been in business in south Florida, you know that they are doing something right.

Date of visit: May 2018