“like stepping back in time”
Review of Moonlite Diner

Moonlite Diner
Ranked #24 of 648 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 27, 2013

food really good, service great and the diner looks like something from the movies. visited at lunch time but ot too busy

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Happy that we stopped here. We were traveling all day and we were tried it had been a long day. We both got a hamburger plate and it was good. The service was fast and friendl. This place was clean. I would stop here again

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Food is good, service is friendly and quick and the convenience of location can't be beat. Going to eat and see a movie, or go shopping, thus is your restaurant. There is nothing special except for the feel of being in an old time diner. deserts are crazy good and a whole other story.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Have eaten there twice in the last month; had burgers both times. The first one I had was so good I ordered one the 2nd visit too, even though I wanted to try other items to see if they were equally as tasty. They were cooked perfectly & very tasty. Had the Sante Fe on the first visit & the Blue Cheese the 2nd visit. Both scrumptious, I live 60 miles away from this place but am going to make it a point to eat there any time my work puts me in that vicinity. I also tried the "loaded potato chips" from the appetizer menu. They were awesome. Service was excellant on both visits too. The interior is very retro 50's-60's. There shakes looked fantastic, but my wasteline can't handle the extra calories.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Old style diner and great food. Kids eat free on weekend. All day breakfast.........................