“EXcellent comfort food for my ABC wife”
Review of Bamboo Garden III - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bamboo Garden III
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Bamboo Garden III is where I met my future wife so this restaurant has sentimental value. So I will try and not be biased.

The good news is that under the new management (it’s been a while now), the main chef is the same plus there is dim sum on the menu. My ABC wife and I chose to have mostly dim sum and a chow fun dish made with at our request fresh pork instead of BBQ or roasted pork.. Everything was delicious! We were so impressed with this noodle dish that had just the right hint of ginger that I still dream about it.

This restaurant has done well because it knows how to cater to the standard American palate as well as those looking for more authentic Asian food. Bamboo Garden III has also spiffed up the place. The service here is also well above the norms. We will keep coming back when we are in the neighborhood and in search of “home cooking comfort food” as my wife likes to call it!

Reviewed October 17, 2011

GREAT authentic, inexpensive chinese. Tam, Foo and Paul are terrific!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed March 19, 2008

as if i was in guangzhou again

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 25, 2007

up and down Chinese food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook