“Hard Rock doesn't disappoint”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #9 of 615 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I always try the Hard Rock Cafe's when I travel and the one in Hollywood, FL at the Seminole Casino didn't disappoint. I was eating by myself and when I do, I prefer to eat at the bar as you can usually strike up conversations with the bartenders or patrons. The bar staff was very friendly and accommodating, the food with as expected, served quickly and hot. It was prepared well and the flavor was very good. I Will be going back again while I'm here this week.

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thanks for the nice review on your visit to our cafe in Hollywood!

We love to hear that our guests visit our cafe's around the world.
What is better than having a great meal surrounded by our rock stars on the walls.

Hope to see you back in Hollywood soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Love the Hard Rock but hate the smoke! If you walk to the far side of the casino, they do have a small non-smoking room with slot machines and a couple of card tables (not in use while we were there).
There were a lot of families there with kids and dogs- we counted at least eight dogs running by the area that leads to the awesome pool...
We toured the outside restaurants and shops to get some fresh air. also checked out a concert which was very good except for the guy speaking loudly on a cell phone while the performance was going on- where was security? They showed up just as a few other annoyed patrons were climbing over seats to get the guy off the cell phone.... never a dull moment!
So we went, gambled, saw the sights and left to get fresh air.

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review the property.
I will pass your feedback onto the hotel and casino.

I know that we have many air units on property brining in fresh air to the guests inside.

I hope that you will stop at the cafe for something to eat when you return to property.

See you soon Scott.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida over the weekend. Our overall stay was great. One night, we had dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe inside the hotel. They were busy, but not slammed. We waited FOREVER on our food. My boyfriend's medium steak was well done. We gently mentioned it to our server and she sent over her manager. The manager went above and beyond to make us happy. He comped our appetizer and the steak (our intention wasn't to get free food, we just wanted to make them aware). He also asked each of the 4 of us that were dining for our favorite artist and played a song from each over the loud speakers (music and music videos are played throughout the dining experience). He was apologetic and friendly. We hope to travel there again soon as we have family nearby and will most definitely visit the Hard Rock Cafe again.

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review the cafe.

I am sorry that your dinner was not perfect and the service was not the way it should.

I have already shared your comments about Greg our manager with him. He loves what he does and he is always here to take care of our guests.

We both hope to see you soon for another visit.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We are spending the weekend at the Seminole Hard Rock and decided to have a late lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. Very good food, great drinks and considering it is World Cup Weekend great service.
We started with an order of Nachopalooza and it was very good. Fresh chips and condiments this was not sitting at a heat lamp waiting for somebody to order it. We also had some Bahama Mamas with a Bacardi floater and it was very strong and very refreshing.
Our main course was a Cesar salad (home made dressing what more can I say) and a Hickory Bacon Cheese Burger. Wow not only a large portion but very tasty too.
When in the Hard Rock in Hollywood get a lunch at the Cafe and if you can ask for Carrie she was fantastic.

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hi Oscar

Thank you for great review on your visit to the cafe.
I have already shared your post with Carrie your server.
She told me come on back and ask for her again!!

See you soon for another great visit to the cafe!!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

we have eaten their fajitas many times and they are the very best!set on the porch and people watch! I have eaten many things there but the fajita are superfragistic alcdois. really that good-charlie T

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thanks for the nice review on your visit to the cafe.
Our team works hard to make sure that our guests have a great Hard Rock experience when the come in.

We all hope to see you soon!