“Great Variety”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been here many times. The food is very good, there is a great variety, and the service is very quick and efficient. I love the fajitas but most of the menu is very good. It is noisy so be prepared!

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Hi Barb

Thanks for the GREAT review on the cafe.
I am glad that you continue to visit us when you are on property.
I know the staff works hard so our guests have a nice visit.

Please ask for me when you are in the cafe next.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a decent lunch here. The server walked up and the first thing she said was, "I'm not really here today" Our thoughts were, well hopefully you will show up before we are done eating. She wasn't the best server, but others seemed to pick up her slack. The food was pretty good and the atmosphere nice. We did wait a very long time for a food. There were not many people in the restaurant, so this didn't make much sense. The server kind of made this experience not quite as enjoyable as it should have been.

1  Thank Chestersmomma
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Hi Chestermomma

Thanks for the feedback on your visit to our cafe.
I want to apoligize for our staff acting the way that they did. We only expect our servers to give our guests fun, attentative service. I would like to speak to you off line to learn more about your visit. If you can email me at hollywood_gm@hardrock.com it would be helpful.

Thanks!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My second time at the Hard Rock Cafe, Hollywood, FL and loved their food and their drinks, I had a strawberry/basil lemonade, I gotta say it was super delicious!!!

Their service was great and definetely all the memorabilia used as decoration is awesome. I have recommended it to every one I know who visits that Hard Rock Cafe. Keep up the food quality and excellent service!

I am glad that you had a nice visit to the cafe!

Our culinary and service team work hard to make our guests visit a great one.

Next time you on our property please stop in!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The experience at Hard Rock Cafe is always Rock'N and delicious! Burgers are BIG, but the rest of the menu has a lot to offer also. Entrees are always fresh and tasty. Bring your camera to take pictures of the memorabilia and don't forget to buy the classic t-shirt!

Thanks for the GREAT review about your visit to our cafe!!

I hope that you have tried the TANGO burger. It is new to our menu and it's fantastic!

See you soon for another visit.

I hope you a REWARDS member as we have great specials cming on our Burgers!

See you soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We ate here two nights, The First night the manager came across with an iPad and asked us what songs we would like to hear, I really liked this idea. Our servers on both nights were very good and the food was nice both nights too. The second night there was a band on which was cool. The only thing i would say is the cheese on the legendary burger was too much a little less next time i think.

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hi John

Thanks for the GREAT review about your visits to the cafe.
I am glad that our team took such great care of you.

I know our team works hard to make our guests have a fantastic visit to each of our cafe's.

I hope you visit another Hard Rock on your next holiday.