“Good Service Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The service was better than expected. It was crowded but everyone was very attentive. Food was good. And after dinner, good play in the casino!

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thanks for the nice review about your visit.

I am happy that our staff took good care of you. We all work hard to make sure our guests have a ROCKIN visit to our cafe's.

See you soon on your next trip to the cafe.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was not that impressed with the food , i guess i expected alot more flavor to the bbq sauce. The wings are good though! The Pina Coladas are delicious

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thanks for the review on Trip Advisor.
I am glad that you liked the wings and of course our Pina Colada's.
Being in Florida we have to be able to make a great one!

We have lot's of different types of BBQ sauces for you to try next time you are in. If you are looking for something with a kick, try our Texas BBQ sauce or our Tangy BBQ sauce, they are my favorites.

See you soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Fast and functional and fun. Good for family an casual dining. Recommend you go there at least once upon the stay

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank for the nice review. One thing that is great about Hard Rock's around the world is that our food is always great, service is awesome and the music makes you feel like you are at your favorite concert.

See you soon at another cafe, casino or hotel for another visit.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I try eating at all the Hard Rock's we visit. This location was just way to smoke filled. Very overwhelming. We didn't stay to eat, I did go in the store to get a patch since that is what I collect, they had ran out of them. There were none in stock in either of the stores in this location.

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Hi!

Thank you for your review. I know the hotel is working on their "smoke eater" system to make our guests visit to the property a more enjoyable one.

I am looking into our next shipment of patches and would like to send you some.
If you can email me at hollywood_gm@hardrock.com so we can touch base it would be great.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We eat at Hard Rock Cafes all over the world mainly because of their menu and consistency, and this was no exception. The food was good especially the creme brûlée bites. Portions are large and shareable. The downside is the prices, but you know this coming in so it's no surprise. The servers ate very attentive and friendly. I like the atmosphere and everyone was very welcoming esp the host. Go and enjoy, it's worth the trip.