“Bummed out”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Huntington Woods, Michigan
“Bummed out”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I try eating at all the Hard Rock's we visit. This location was just way to smoke filled. Very overwhelming. We didn't stay to eat, I did go in the store to get a patch since that is what I collect, they had ran out of them. There were none in stock in either of the stores in this location.

• Visited March 2013
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Hi!

Thank you for your review. I know the hotel is working on their "smoke eater" system to make our guests visit to the property a more enjoyable one.

I am looking into our next shipment of patches and would like to send you some.
If you can email me at hollywood_gm@hardrock.com so we can touch base it would be great.

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Good American food”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We eat at Hard Rock Cafes all over the world mainly because of their menu and consistency, and this was no exception. The food was good especially the creme brûlée bites. Portions are large and shareable. The downside is the prices, but you know this coming in so it's no surprise. The servers ate very attentive and friendly. I like the atmosphere and everyone was very welcoming esp the host. Go and enjoy, it's worth the trip.

Fort McMurray, Canada
“great food, great ambience”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had the fajitas and my wife had the beef on the bun. i love the fajitas and my wife had beef on the bun. it was awesome! Gotta like sizzlin food! :-)

Visited March 2013
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Sorry it took so long to repsond to yoru review.

I hope that when you are on property again you will stop and visit our cafe.
Our staff and managers are here to make our guests feel welcome and enjoy every visit..

If you stop by this week we have our Treasure of Hard Rock special memo tour for you to see.

Seeyou soon.

Tampa, Florida
“get away weekend”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very relaxing, good music, the casino was very clean, friendly atmosphere, beautiful court yard with great music, shops snd food.
a great place to take your friends and family.

Visited March 2013
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thanks for the nice review of the property!!

I hope when you were at the hotel you are at the Hard Rock Cafe restaurant.

Let me know how it was.

See you soon for another visit.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Change of menu”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I really enjoyed their steak ,cheese mushroom sand. but it seems they took it off the menu- so I opted for an order of potato skins w/bacon @ cheese- it was really very good and I would get it again.-People next to me ordered a steak and were raving about how good it was-so next time it is steak for me!

• Visited February 2013
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Hi!!
Thank you for the nice compliments on your meal with us.
We change our menu once per year adding and taking off items that we think our guests would like or are tired of.
Our next change will happen April 10th.

We offer 2 steak specials every day with a ribeye and a filet for you. They are both fantastic.

See you soon.