“Spacious rooms, great location and excellent service!”

Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ranked #16 of 72 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Just checked out. On my way home now :(
I had a great time at Neptune. Every staff member was helpful and courteous. Our A/C stopped cooling one night and they had someone come over and immediately replace the part. The location is great. It's close to restaurants, shops, bars but far enough from the crowd and noise. The atmosphere was fun and family friendly. My only recommendation is that the cabinets all need to be replaced but I understand the place is under new ownership and all these changes take time. Overall, we had a great time and look forward to visiting again soon. :)

• Stayed: June 2014
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

:( sorry to see you leave, but you arent far away, so come back soon.

Renovations.... they are happening as you know. Thank you for helping mentioning the cabinets.
All of this is definitely on our list.
So we will get to the cabinets. I noticed that in a few rooms, as well as dresser drawers.
Renovations like the kitchens and bathrooms i believe will have to come all at once amd not room by room because of what style we decide to choose.
We will get there.
We have come a long way since we opened.
I can't wait to post the new pictures!

We appreciate the 4 stars,hopefully, when you come again, we will have new furniture for you to enjoy. ;)

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The hotel has a awesome location, right at the beach and close to restaurants on the beachside. We were lying at the sun chairs from the hotel which face the ocean, it was very nice.
Hotel room was equipped with a full kitchen and two bathrooms. Parking was included. The only thing which was not that good was the breakfast. Mainly nothing for people with gluten intolerance and very few pastries, fruits and cornflakes. But it stuffed us for the morning. I would recommend it for a stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Alex A

We thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us.
Trip Advisor in a sense is out lifeline.
We cant please everyone, but we do listen to what you have to say and do our best to make the changes necessary if any are listed.

Gluten free items had not come to mind.
We have made some great changes to the breakfast.
I did start purchasing gluten free Rice Chex as ome of the cereal options.
I am also looking into other options.

As far as not much being there, we dont have a kitchen, so we cant offer hot foods except what you can toast, but we offer 3 different cereals, different breads (multigrain breads, potato rolss, english muffins etc, sweets, like honey buns, pecan rolls, brownies, pop tarts; we have oatmeal, then of course fresh fruit like bananas, oranges, apples and finally the much needed coffee, orange juice, milk, different types of tea and hot cocoa. Trust me, we have come a long way since we started in October and all we had was a Box of Joe and Dunkin Donuts waiting for you.
Other hotels like us, don't offer anything to their guests and the previous owners didn't either.

However, if any of you out there are coming and have allergies to certain products, let me know and i will make sure we have itema to accommodate you.

I hope this super long response helps out our guests coming.
We aim to please!!

Thanks for everything and please come again!

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The Neptune was a great experience for me and my friends when we went and stayed for a weekend. The staff were friendly and courteous and very helpful with any questions that we had or things that we may have needed. You are able to walk right out of the back of the hotel across the board walk to one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. If you get a chance to stop by and stay for a week a day or weekend try it out. I'm happy to give them 5 stars. I have already booked another stay to be there for 4th of July weekend excited can't wait. Thank You Neptune!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Im sorry for the delay in response tp you in regards to the review. I hope you enjoyed you stay with us July 4th too! Please leave us another review.

We have been having such great guests, BBQ's weekly for our visitors and I love seeing the hotrl sold out everyday!

Thank you for these reviews.
Word of mouth is the best.
It means so much to us here at the Neptune.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Went to the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel with a very large group - about 18 in total - for a weekend, and cannot wait to go back!

Amy, Christine and Bernadette (the hotel manager) were ready for us when we arrived! They asked us repeatedly throughout the weekend if there was anything we needed, clearly interested in our comfort and happiness! We stayed in various rooms ranging from studios to two bedroom units, and all were comfortable and clean. Having a kitchen stocked with dishes, glasses, pots/pans and utensils made the weekend easy allowing us to have whatever meals we wanted in our rooms. We bar-b-qued at the pool one night eating, swimming and having fun until 10 p.m. Other hotel guests were delightful and more than accommodating when sharing the public facilities. Early a.m. bike rides down to Dania Beach were free and easy with the use of the hotel bikes!

With the beach just steps away (literally) and the boardwalk running the length of the beach with restaurants galore allowed us all to eat happily, and live music at night in the bandstand provided free entertainment!

We're all looking forward to our next weekend at The Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

I am so excited to read these wonderful reviews.
So happy when a group comes to the hotel and we are able to please everyone.
We had so much fun having your group there and please come again, with or without them. Check out our new renovations!

Thank you for everything, all you kind words.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel is an amazing place right in front of the ocean and the beautiful beach...
I went with a group pf about 20 friends for few days.Some share their rooms and some had their own...
We were welcome by very friendly staff,all over the desk people like Bernadette and Cristina and everyone that works on the place,like Amy ,Yolanda ,Gail,Dominique and Maria....They all helped my friends to make me a surprise birthday party at the pool area...That was like the feeling of the old fashion nice way things used to be.Like if it was a pops and moms place..(I dont know if it is or not but it felt that way).
I will see you all very soon!
I spoke on check out for a little while with Amy which is very funny:)
I wanted to run the bicycles that they have for the guest but we did not have any time...
The place is impecable,super clean ,comfortable size of the rooms .

During the day the Boardwalk is very lively and at night it is a little bit more private which it was great as some of us walked to the beach and lay on the sand and watch the stars and the cruiseship(you can see the boat lights on the distance) ..The warm breeze and the sound of the palm tress...paradise..

They have many restaurants in the Boardwalk and two of the nights close by ,seem that the City of Hollywwod have like small concerts on a amphiteather...and people were dancing in front of it.
The hotel have parking ,right there,no long walks and it was handy as I dont travel light and had a lots of things to take out of the car.
I took many pictures but I dont think I can post that many on the site:(
Location ,service and prices is a fantastic value!

We already made reservations for another time in few months.See you soon Neptune!!!

Room Tip: They have many ocean front rooms...I guess it depends of availability and even the ones that may not...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Oh! What a fun time it was servicing you and your guests.

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed and truthful review for our future or potential guests to read.

The staff thanks you so much for mentioning is. It is much appreciated and please do come see us soon...i think you did make another reservation while you were here, so that is great of you did.

If not, find out who's bday is coming up next and we will be honored to have you back again.

Always our best regards from us to you!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Our week long Florida vacation began with a night at Hollywood Beach, several nights in Key Largo, two nights in Key West and one night in South Beach.Travelling with my wife and our 11 year old son, I found the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel on-line and the reviews and location appeared to be fine. It was the best one night stay of the trip and next time we will stay for a week!!
Originally, I booked a Queen suite and spoke with Christina over the phone the morning of June 1st. I mentioned a free upgrade offer( tripadvisor) that had expired May 31st the night before when the office was closed and she set us up in a Queen suite for June 12th and wasn't aware of an 'upgrade' promo. No big deal. I called to confirm our room location a few days before our flight to Ft. Lauderdale and spoke with Christina again who said, "it looks like we have you upgraded to a King suite". Really, well great! Where at? Room 112, ocean view.
We had a private bedroom with a king-sized bed, an updated kitchen, two bathrooms and the sofa sleeper in the front room with a picturesque view of the ocean and boardwalk. It rained the afternoon we checked-in but we put on our swimsuits and hit the surf anyway and had a blast!
We had 3 or 4 restaurants saved in my tripadvisor app and ate dinner in town(Hollywood), came back and had a leisurely stroll down the boardwalk. The weather was nice and the boardwalk was clean and beautiful.
My wife and I got up before 6AM and made coffee(we brought our own blend) in our fully-equipped kitchen and sat outside watching the locals quietly walking, jogging and cycling up and down the boardwalk. After about a half hour walk we watched the most beautiful sunrise ten paces from our front door, took some pictures, sat in front in the comfy hotel chairs and enjoyed the moment. After our unsuccessful attempt of waking our son up @ 8AM we walked over by the office and grabbed a couple of matching light green, well- maintained Huffy bicycles( complete with white-wall tires and kickstands) that were awesome. We rode from one end of the boardwalk to the other and stopped for an espresso and OJ. We eventually made it back to the Neptune and woke up our son around 9AM, hung out a bit in the court yard area, caught some rays and ate some breakfast we brought. My only complaint was we had to check out after only one night. But it was sooo nice- a perfect first night of our week long vacation. Next time we'll skip Miami Beach completely and stay at the Neptune longer. We absolutely loved our stay there and highly recommend it to anyone!
Thank You!!
Alexander Family- Houston, TX

Room Tip: Room 112 - ground floor Ocean View- far exceeded my expectations
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Steve A

Wow! I wish all my reviews for our hotel were this descriptive and wonderful! Thank you so much for this amazing review.
Im happy that you will stay with us again and i have been updating the rooms with new linens, pillows, AC' s if necessary and just got beautiful new.umbrellas anda new BBQ was ordered today for the guests as this one is on it's way out.

Thank you also for mentioning my staff member. They get a bonus for every positive mention in Trip Advisor, so it's like you left her a tip that the owner has to pay. ;)

Looking forward to your next visit.
Cant wait for you to see the upgrades when you arrive.

For now, always our best to you from the staff here at the Neptune!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Just needed a place to stay the night before our cruise. For location I give this place a 10. For comfort I give it a 5. Bed was hard as a rock and sheets would not even stay on the bed. Had two pillows that were also hard and uncomfortable. So for one night and the price, I would recommend. If you're looking for a long vacation, I would recommend shopping around. **No elevators available. If you have special needs or ton of luggage, you may want to request a ground floor room. But the location is wonderful. Right on the beach and bars and restaurants all very close.

Room Tip: No elevators....request ground floor if you need it.
1  Thank Ready2go63
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

I am sorry to hear that we didnt meet your expectations and that it has taken some time for me to reply to your review, as I like to write to everyone of our customers. In regards to the mattress, some people prefer more firm than others, we use medium in all the rooms. If we could afford to buy a sleep number bed for each room so you can adjust the mattress to your comfort level, we would buy them, in fact, it's a great idea as I dont know of any hotels that do that, well we would buy them but we can't make that a top priority right now. Regarding the pillows, well that has certainly been taken care of. If anybody were to walk into the office over the past few days, they would see tons of boxes,each one filled with a pillow. I placed an order for comfy new pillows, beautiful new blue shams to cover 2 and have 2 on the bed and two in the extra closet. They sent one pillow per box, it's quite funny but also a waste of paper for those of us that care about recycling. Along with the blue shams, we have blue bed scarves at the bottom of the beds. I will be posting pictures on Facebook and Booking.com soon. So, we are working hard to get the hotel upgraded as quickly as possible. We have come a long way since purchasing the hotel in Oct 2013. Mattresses are on the list but priority items like new AC units and tile are at the top of the list. Please do give us another chance again. Keep checking Facebook for all of our new updates and see the renovations. I hope you will.