“Our stay at The Neptune Hollywood Beach Florida, Long to return..”

and 1 more site!
Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ranked #15 of 73 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Regretfully, just arrived home and back at work after a most enjoyable stay at the Neptune... What an exceptionally clean Inn! Excellent location on the Broadwalk! Our room 208 sea view had the most amazing view of the ocean and sunrise! Our house keeper, Gail was available for everything. Interaction with every staff member was above par! Sorry, Maria at the front office is only name, but there were two others always there for me.. Loved the pool and bicycles! Oh, yes the gravity chairs out back a plus for people watching ! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Room 208 in which I stayed faces due east for a brilliant sunrise! Several other options for ocean f...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

What a perfect day to come in a read a review like this and also see that TripAdvisor announced today that we are officially number 15, as was our most recent goal that we set for ourselves to get to.

Your review absolutely helped and we thank you so much for that.
Glad to hear that you have a lovely stay and I love the pictures you posted from the view in your room.
I hope that you will go to our Facebook page and submit them to us for our photo contest.

Don't be a stranger! Hope we will see you again your next trip to Hollywood Beach.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The room was exquisite and clean. I had to leave late that day to catch a a flight to Tampa and the staff was very helpful in letting me leave my luggage with them while I relaxed around the pool all day waiting for the right time to leave for the airport. They even called me a cab when it was time for me to leave.

Room Tip: Couldn't say.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

I LOVE IT!!

5 stars from a 5 star guest!

Next time you ae in Hollywood beach, we look forward to seeing you! Best wishes!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I can highly recommend Neptune Hollywood Beach ! We came from chilly winter Chicago for three wonderful Summer days May 1st. We went from 39 degress to 85 degrees and sunny.

Neptune Beach Motel is the perfect "home" away from home. The apartment comes equipped with kitchen appliances and housewares. Warming up leftovers and dining in was great. There was a complimentary breakfast served in the office every morning.

There were comfortable lounge chairs out front as well as around the warm delightful pool.equipped with floaties and other pool toys. This motel is perfect for everyone including families. I watched the sunrise on the beach every morning, which was two feet out my front door. I went on a nice complimentary bike ride down the beach , where we stopped to shop and enjoy the bars and restaurants on the Broadwalk.

We had a complimentary parking spot right under our window every night,
The housekeepers, Gaie and Vedetta took such good care of us, & our room was immaculate. Dominique patiently answered every question, helped us with the complimentary use of the office computer to get our boarding passes, recommended the best sea food restaurant, set out a beautiful breakfast daily, and made us feel completely at home.
Dominique is a special office manager who obviously cares deeply about the needs of her guests. I would definitely come back and stay at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Motel whenever I visit south Florida.

Room Tip: Every room is comfortable and steps from the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Love Love love this review, how can I not? Our housekeepers rock, Dominique is awesome and will be so happy to read your review and I thank you from all of us for writing this to tell everyone what you thought about our great place.

When you start to feel a chill, just think about the Florida sun and the Neptune and hopefully it will keep you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Come visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed over for the wknd of May 2, a home vacation away from home, we are from Miami... My kids loved it!! The hotel is very nice in an awesome location. The girls are the office make sure you feel welcome and are there for all your needs. Im not a very needed person, if its clean and has a pool then im good. The rooms are little apt that have everything you need. Its true that bathrooms are needed of an update and blinds can be change but it didnt bother me.. Im sure i will be staying here very soon .. Loved it, i will be making this place my little vacation spot everytime i want to getaway!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Stayed: May 2014

A "Pretty Cool" review from a pretty cool guest.
We appreciate the 5 stars and all the wonderful things you said about the hotel. We are definitely working on getting ALL of the blinds replaced, not sure what we can do about the bathrooms, they are small but it's an old building so they have to stay there unless we tear the rooms down.
we don't want to do that. We definitely want a place that our guests will come to for many more years.

Try to stay warm!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Resort is directly on the beautiful broad walk right on the beach. Many rooms have an incredible ocean view. Nice reclining chairs in front of the resort to watch the ocean and people watch on the broad walk.Nice heated pool with new lounge chairs and a barbecue. Close to many restaurants and activities.Location couldn't be better.Rooms are nice,some need to be upgraded but the new owner is working on it.New owner has introduced a continental breakfast which is nice and also free bikes for the guest which we have used several times.All the staff are really nice,the housekeeping staff,the office staff who go out of their way for you especially Bernadette and Maria. This was our fifth year at the Neptune. We arrived on March first and stayed for 43 nights and we didn't want to leave. We are already booked for the same time next year and and so much looking forward to it and with all the upgrades by the new ownership it will just keep getting better

Room Tip: Nice ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

My favorite couple. Miss you both very much. So sad to see you leave. After 43 nights of staying here you are definitely considered family, plus you hold the record for longest stay for us, not sure about the other people that used to own the joint but you have our record and our hearts.

I will anxiously await your return. Wish it wasn't a whole year but we all have something to look forward to.

Your flowers have died and just your picture is left here for us all of to remember. Hmm, maybe I should start a board with all of our yearly customers. That would be nice. Hmm . Take pictures before everyone before they leave so we will always have you here with us.

For now I know I get to keep in touch with you on our Facebook page.

Take care of each other.

Always our best!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing stay! Rm 101 faces the ocean.. Flip open the blinds and enjoy the incredible view! We would definitely stay again. This studio apt had two bathrooms, a comfortable bed and a kitchen/ living room area. Very convenient for cooking and eating in if you choose.

• Stayed: April 2014

Great review! 101 is one of our prime King suites. Perfect Oceanfront and Hollywood Broadwalk views!
Glad you enjoyed it and so happy you wrote this review for us.

Please come stay with us again!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Nice place, nice people, nice pool, nice lovcation.
It's a real plesure to meet Bernadette. All the staff ans housekeeping ladies are very nice.
The place around the pool is always clean and it's fun to lay there after a day at the beach!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

What a good day to come in and read these terrific reviews.
Especially those that mention of me. :-)
I am glad I made a great impression on you and thank you so much for doing the review.
You know how important it is to the Neptune, we all appreciate it.

Take care of yourself and hopefully we will see you again in our home soon.