Tripadvisor

from $64.15
from $85.89
from $381.42
5,939 results
All reviews boucher brothers an umbrella palm trees board walk great boardwalk south florida broad walk people watching shops and restaurants fort lauderdale ice cream live music pizza george sand chairs jordan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family enjoyed a great holiday by the beach for Christmas! The beach did not disappoint. Beautiful waters and sand. Lots of space on the beach to spread out and relax. Lots of fun shops and yummy food to eat on the Broadwalk. This was the second time we've been to Hollywood Beach and it did not disappoint! I can not wait to go back again!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My mom and I spent our last day lounging with George and the Boucher Brothers. Beautiful day! George was a great host- very friendly! Definitely will be back again next time we are in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last week I visited Hollywood beach and rented chairs with Boucher brothers beres and Christina were such a great help they went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and enjoyed our spot I said would be sure to be back and today I came back and was assisted by Jamir, tahj, tyree and Christina. 10/10 staff and great customer service would recommend them to any and everyone.

1  Thank jays v
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

yesterday i visited the beach and was pleased with the service i received from the Boucher brothers. I rented a cabana and was helped by a young man named Beres. When I came back today I was helped by Tahj, Tyree, Christina, and Jamir. They also treated me with great service 10/10

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday I visited Hollywood beach and decided to rent chairs with Boucher brothers and Beres was such a help and had great customer service. Today I decided to come back and Tahj,Tyree, Christina and Jamir helped with great service again. Would definitely come back and recommend to anyone.