“Best Turkish Food in Hollywood”
Review of A La Turca

A La Turca
Reserve with OpenTable
A La Turca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 607 Restaurants in Hollywood
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N 21st Ave
Description: Comfort Casual, Full Bar, Nightly Live Entertainment.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

You have to try it to believe
This place is really good and the service is outstanding.
The taste and the quality is simply like you are in Istambul
Very nice and not so expensive....casual anytime
The owner are always there to make sure you are satisfy
Try the lentil soup, the mezzes and do not forget desert made on premises

1  Thank Theleider
There are newer reviews for A La Turca

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a great find for someone who wants to get away from the mediocre food on the Hollywood Broadwalk. Food is creative and beautifully presented. If you like Mediterranean food, give it a try. It is now located on Harrison St and its a nice area to walk around at night.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We've been bot to the old location on Hollywood Boulevard and now the new one on Harrison. The food is excellent and it is good value. We did have a problem with our bill on our latest visit where it was to be split and put onto two separate credit cards-my credit card got charged not only my share but the full amount of the bill as well. After two weeks this has yet to be resolved and my messages aren't being returned. Too bad as otherwise my review would only be positive.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I have went here with my family and place was 5 stars! I have ordered a big platter and they even include a little peppers it was wonderful I enjoyed every bite of the platters and the prices were the average though. Overall I'd say this place has excellent food excellent service excellent atmosphere and excellent music!
RATE: EXCELLENT!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great food and great service
I love Turkish meals and they delivered! and the deserts were so good!
I will go very often