Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$102
$95
$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$82
$75
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$192
$113
$243
$231
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

$329
$289
$178
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationhollywood beachhandball courtsfree shotstiki bar with live musicfull kitchentaco spotoffice stafftiki hutwould stay here againfront officeliterally stepsgreat place to stayboard walkparking feestayed one nightwater taxi
Reviewed October 6, 2009

If you go there you need to bring with you all your cleaning product and literary have to spend at least a full vaction cleaning and scrubing....
The owner doesn't care about you they only care about there money. I had to go out and purchase a matresse for my stay cause the bed a had bed bugs.

So you if you want to go on vacation and have a good time I don't recommend Caribbean Resort... But i do recommend Villa Europa a bit more expensive but very clean....By the way it on Cleveland street....

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank GinaRMontreal
TheCaribbeanResort, Assistant Operations Manager at Caribbean Resort by the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

We thank you for your honest review and we're sorry you had such a bad experience with us. We wanted to let you know that the Caribbean Resort is now under new ownership and management and that the entire property has been renovated like new. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our newly remodeled luxurious rooms which now feature custom wood furnishings, granite counter-tops and brand new beds and mattresses. We hope to see you again at the new Caribbean Resort the next time you visit Hollywood.

Reviewed December 28, 2007

Carribean Resort Apartments is a great place. It is steps to the beach and in a nice location in which I felt secure. I stayed in A Park Efficiency for one week. The total price came out to $350 with taxes.

The staff is excellent. When we first checked into our room our TV was not working. I told them and they imidietly got a new TV for us!!! Also, just go the office every day and you get clean towels.

The room was nice and spacious. There was one queen bed with a sleeper sofa. Their was also a full kitchen with everything you need to get cooking. Out on the patio their are also grills in which you can have a cookout. The bathroom was a little small.

In my opinion, I think Carribean Resort Apartments is the best place to stay if your looking for an affordable week in Hollywood Beach.

Stayed: August 2007
4  Thank Konko
Reviewed July 19, 2007

My second time staying at this hotel.I love it!
As another reviewer described, it is like the place you stayed with your folks maybe 30 years ago.I grew up near the Jersey shore and stayed in Wildwood at little family run motels just like this one. It is NOT a resort,if that is what you need.It is comfortable and the location can't be beat.
I stayed in an efficiency with double bed and kitchen.The refrigerator is full size,not the usual mini fridge,plenty of room for beverages and snacks/leftovers.
I kind of like the fact that there is no maid service.I don't mind making my own bed and if it's rainy and I'm sleeping in,there isn't that constant knocking from housekeeping. : )
The hotel is located less than 100 feet from the beach/broadwalk.Plenty of restaurants,pizza,ice cream,bike rental,stores with beach toys,swimwear,soda,beer,ice within under 5 minutes walk.Also restaurants across the street on the intracoastal waterway side.
The bandshell where concerts are held several nights a week is only about 3 or 4 blocks away,right on the broadwalk/beach.
OK,I will admit that I have had some uninvited visitors of the insect kind in my room occasionally.I attribute this to rain/dampness NOT lack of housekeeping.There is a broom in the closet to help you evict these pests.This is not something that bothers me personally(I do a lot of camping).I just included it in my review for people who might be concerned about this.
Overall I LOVE THIS PLACE!! I will return again and again.
Management is friendly and helpful and you are in the center of everything Hollywood Beach has to offer.A great deal!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank GYPZYGRL
Reviewed January 5, 2007

My two teenagers and I stayed here for 4 nights in late December, along with my sister, her husband, and their 2-year-old daughter.

The other reviews don't really capture the fact that it appears to have been a very, very long time since this property was updated. Saying that it is "not the Westin" doesn't quite cover it -- there are several levels between the Westin and this property.

The women working in the office were friendly, and it was fun staying at a place where most of the guests were French Canadians. And, of course, the location is great. But, the place really does look like it hasn't been touched in 40 years, with the exception of a newer refrigerator and microwave in the kitchenette. Yes, I've seen sofabeds that sag -- but never one like this. I'm a sound sleeper, but the wheezing air conditioner woke me more than once during the night when it kicked on -- and it leaked onto my suitcase. Also, the other room for our group was supposed to have 2 beds; it had only one. I was told that the rollaways had been promised elsewhere; when I planted myself in the office until I got one (and I am not usually an overly picky person), my son and I had to go and move the rollaway ourselves. Plus, I was only credited with a $100 deposit instead of $200, until I initiated an investigation (I was told that the October receipts were no longer on the premises). I was then refunded the additional $100.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Melphila

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry that you had some problems with our facilities and billing system during your stay. We wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that the hotel is now under new ownership and management and that the entire property has been renovated like new. Our rooms now offer custom wood furnishings, granite counter-tops, all tiled bathrooms and showers, brand new beds, sofa-beds and appliances as well as new wall-mounted air conditioners and heaters. We also have a new reservation system and will soon be offering online bookings on our website to help prevent billing issues like you experienced.

Reviewed June 21, 2006

I needed a place for a few months and after exploring the beach settled on the Caribbean. For three reasons. One, the location, its right off the beach/boardwalk and convenient to half a dozen restauants. Two, the value for the price, like the man said this ain't the Westin, but it was clean, everything worked, and it seems well loved. And three, the staff. Each one has been nothing but helpful and pleasant to me. You couldn't ask for a better group of ladies. Do you remember the place you stayed at for a week each summer with your parents? This is it. Quaint, kitchy, comfortable and clean. And with just a hint of the smell of suntan lotion. They have grills available for cooking out, and after I move out a one bedroom with a private balcony that if you peek between two buildings, a view of the ocean. Great little place I wish them good luck.

• Stayed: June 2006