I have been coming there for over 3 yrs now, stayed at other places before, but nothing compares to The Caribbean Resort. It's a very safe place to stay, I feel like home. I am always well greeted at I check-in, the owners and staff are very pleasant, and professionals. They pay attention to all of my needs I may have during my stay. The place is renovated every year I come, that is including our rooms. We get daily fresh towels and sheets, we also get toilet paper, dish/ bath soaps, trash bags etc. They have w-fi, and a laundry room for us to use...everything I need pretty much. I love that they have a nice big courtyard with patio tables, lounge chairs and two large BBQ that we can use anytime. I am planning to come again this year with my daughter where this time we will be taking the large one bedroom with the balcony that has the ocean view....I can't wait. One thing I would like to say is I don't understand how this last person that wrote a comment can lie and say these negative things about this place like that. I have never had to clean my room at check-in, actually the rooms are impeccable at check-in, and our beds are incredibly in perfect shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Resort by the Ocean offers Newly Renovated Studios and One Bedroom Suites with all the modern comforts featuring luxurious kitchens adorned with custom wooden cabinetry and granite counter-tops, tiled bathrooms and showers, wall-mounted flat screen televisions and complimentary WiFi Internet.Located in Historic Hollywood Beach Florida, the Caribbean Resort is just steps away from seven miles of white sandy beach and the famous Broadwalk offering 2.5 miles of paved walking, jogging and biking path lined with restaurants, nightlife and all kinds of shopping.Hollywood Beach, Florida is known as a sportsman's paradise, offering all types of water sports imaginable. Go fishing, boating or even kite-surfing nearby. How about a round of golf? Or maybe try your luck at Gulfstream Racetrack and Casino, Dania Jai-Alai or The Hard Rock Casino. World renowned South Beach is just a twenty minute drive south and and beautiful Fort-Lauderdale is only a few miles to the north. All this excitement within minutes of the Caribbean Resort!The only thing missing is you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Resort by the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort Apartments Hotel Hollywood
- Caribbean Hotel Hollywood