This mini resort hotel was the perfect spot for me and two friends to kick back and enjoy a relaxing week in Hollywood, Florida. Steps from the boardwalk and beach, the hotel was in a great location. We stayed in the standard suite with a bedroom and a pull-out couch. It was very modern and clean inside. For three young ladies in our 20s, the suite had everything we needed and we felt completely safe. The full kitchen in the suite was great because we were able to cook instead of eating out for EVERY meal. We bought steaks at the grocery store (a short bus ride away) and were able to use the BBQ in the hotel courtyard to cook them. It was great! The tiki bar in the courtyard was a great spot to hang out and meet other people. We made some friends! On our last day, we had to check out at 11 a.m., but our flight home wasn't until 7 p.m. The hotel staff allowed us to leave our baggage in their office for the day while we soaked up the sun on the beach. They even offered to call us a cab to the airport when it came time for us to leave. When our cab driver didn't show up, we started to panic that we were going to miss our flight, but the owner of the hotel GENEROUSLY offered to drive us to the airport himself!! He wouldn't accept the cash we offered him in return, and said the fact that we chose his hotel for our stay was thank-you enough. We made it to the airport on time and felt so grateful that he saved the day! Overall, it was a lovely experience and we highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Resort by the Ocean offers Newly Renovated Studios and One Bedroom Suites with all the modern comforts featuring luxurious kitchens adorned with custom wooden cabinetry and granite counter-tops, tiled bathrooms and showers, wall-mounted flat screen televisions and complimentary WiFi Internet.Located in Historic Hollywood Beach Florida, the Caribbean Resort is just steps away from seven miles of white sandy beach and the famous Broadwalk offering 2.5 miles of paved walking, jogging and biking path lined with restaurants, nightlife and all kinds of shopping.Hollywood Beach, Florida is known as a sportsman's paradise, offering all types of water sports imaginable. Go fishing, boating or even kite-surfing nearby. How about a round of golf? Or maybe try your luck at Gulfstream Racetrack and Casino, Dania Jai-Alai or The Hard Rock Casino. World renowned South Beach is just a twenty minute drive south and and beautiful Fort-Lauderdale is only a few miles to the north. All this excitement within minutes of the Caribbean Resort!The only thing missing is you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Resort by the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort Apartments Hotel Hollywood
- Caribbean Hotel Hollywood