The place itself is not bad, the renovations are very nice. However, we arrived in the middle of the day on the 4th of july to a showdown. Since we rented with a "guaranteed parking space" we were shocked when we saw the parking lot bumper to bumper with cars, no place for us or any other guest that had arrived to stay for the weekend and trust me we were about 5 different families. It seemed that the proprietors (Russians) sold the parking spaces to the biggest bidder. My friends, the Mouniers who rented as well and had to leave. They were told that if they did not like it, to leave and they did. Then we were sitting at the tiki hut and saw another guess that was fuming regarding this subject and called the police. On one ocassion we left to tend to our dogs as we live in Pembroke Pines and upon my return there was no parking, i parked behind the janitor's truck. Called to tell them, but apparently they did not make a note of it and my car was towed. Of course they had to bring it back on their tab, but still it was total disorganization. I think maybe on a weekend that was not a holiday the place would have been accommodating, but i will never rent during a long weekend. The personnel are not trained enough to handle the traffic. Too bad, the place as i said, is not bad, the location although not directly on the boardwalk is close enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Resort by the Ocean offers Newly Renovated Studios and One Bedroom Suites with all the modern comforts featuring luxurious kitchens adorned with custom wooden cabinetry and granite counter-tops, tiled bathrooms and showers, wall-mounted flat screen televisions and complimentary WiFi Internet.Located in Historic Hollywood Beach Florida, the Caribbean Resort is just steps away from seven miles of white sandy beach and the famous Broadwalk offering 2.5 miles of paved walking, jogging and biking path lined with restaurants, nightlife and all kinds of shopping.Hollywood Beach, Florida is known as a sportsman's paradise, offering all types of water sports imaginable. Go fishing, boating or even kite-surfing nearby. How about a round of golf? Or maybe try your luck at Gulfstream Racetrack and Casino, Dania Jai-Alai or The Hard Rock Casino. World renowned South Beach is just a twenty minute drive south and and beautiful Fort-Lauderdale is only a few miles to the north. All this excitement within minutes of the Caribbean Resort!The only thing missing is you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Caribbean Resort by the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort Apartments Hotel Hollywood
- Caribbean Hotel Hollywood