i stayed here 05/10/2013--- 05/12/13.. first impression was very nice front desk manager,helpful and makes you feel welcome and makes sure your accomadations are acceptable.i believe here name is anabella.short,spanish accent and pretty.....the room #128 was very clean and comfortable.shower and bathroom looked new and the kitchen area looked excellant,especially if you plan on cooking.i was on vacation so whats the point of cooking?the caribbean was one street off the boardwalk and directly across a great restaurant where having breakfast was simple and delicious.food was modestly priced and worth it....they have a tikki bar at the caribbean but at $2.50 for a mug of beer,i found cheaper alternatives along the boardwalk.a great bar and restaurant is called la tub for the best burgers. a family their stayed up until past 2am on sunday morning drinking and talking loud but i sent them a message and they realized how late it was and turned in,thank god....yes i would stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Resort by the Ocean offers Newly Renovated Studios and One Bedroom Suites with all the modern comforts featuring luxurious kitchens adorned with custom wooden cabinetry and granite counter-tops, tiled bathrooms and showers, wall-mounted flat screen televisions and complimentary WiFi Internet.Located in Historic Hollywood Beach Florida, the Caribbean Resort is just steps away from seven miles of white sandy beach and the famous Broadwalk offering 2.5 miles of paved walking, jogging and biking path lined with restaurants, nightlife and all kinds of shopping.Hollywood Beach, Florida is known as a sportsman's paradise, offering all types of water sports imaginable. Go fishing, boating or even kite-surfing nearby. How about a round of golf? Or maybe try your luck at Gulfstream Racetrack and Casino, Dania Jai-Alai or The Hard Rock Casino. World renowned South Beach is just a twenty minute drive south and and beautiful Fort-Lauderdale is only a few miles to the north. All this excitement within minutes of the Caribbean Resort!The only thing missing is you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Caribbean Resort by the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort Apartments Hotel Hollywood
- Caribbean Hotel Hollywood