“Great for mini getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zinn Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Zinn Inn
Ranked #26 of 27 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great for mini getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

If you're looking for a great affordable place for a quick getaway, this is the place. Nice rooms and a great deal! I recommend it if you are looking to relax and hit the beach. Great service and clean rooms. Looking forward to coming here again.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Dee2325

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Mount Hope, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We are not picky people when it comes to hotel accommodations, we've stayed at 3 star hotels in the Caribbean. I thought this place would be OK, considering we were only going to stay over night a maximum 8 hours but it was absolutely terrible in every sense of the word. We were a party of 6 and booked 1 room with 2 beds and a sofa bed. When we arrived, the hotel clerk could not find our reservation. I had to show him my confirmation sheet and then from that, he was able to locate it. When we all started to walk to the room, he realized there was 6 of us. He told us it was a room for 4. I said I booked a room for 6 and he kept insisting it only had 2 beds. I asked about the sofa bed and he said he didn't know if there was one in there and for me to go and look??? Right then and there I was ready to walk out but considering it was after midnight and we really didn't have any other options, I bit my tongue and we stayed. I went ahead of everyone with my sister in law to check out the room and we found that there was a sofa bed however there were no sheets or pillows to go with it, this was rectified fairly quickly but we had to go and get the sheet and pillows ourselves. The room was suppose to be an updated/renovated room - it was far from that. We all felt like we had the creepy crawlies while lying in bed trying to sleep...it was horrible. Morning came and my husband and I got up before everyone else and walked down to the "lobby" if that's what we want to call it. The same hotel clerk was there folding bed sheets - the sheets were touching the floor. One can only imagine how clean those sheets will be once they are fitted on beds. My husband noticed there was no coffee on so he asked if coffee could be made. The hotel clerk answered, "I'm too busy right now to make coffee". Wow!!! I was in shock but not really considering the whole experience up until that point. After a few more guests asked for coffee, the clerk finally made some. Anyway, to sum this all up, i implore you, think twice before you book this hotel, I definitely will not in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
6 Thank Secretary2013

Travelers are raving about these Hollywood hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

This place was so horribly bad that we couldn't even stay... Room was disgustingly dirty - rat excrement on the floor, drug paraphernalia in the sink, burn holes in the dirty bedding...looked like a drug deal was going down as we were running out of the place. Do not stay here.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
5 Thank Jblack1373
Ellicott City
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Sucked.in every way. Charged full price after midnight.no amenities. Hasn't been updated in 30 years.dirty.old people keeping this poor dog in business. Was nice 40 yrs ago I guess stay only if every hotel for miles is full

Hunedoara, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We hosted this hotel for 2 nights and we found it very comfortable and nice. Since the hotel has been recently renovated our room was very clean.
It is located near restaurants and shopping areas. To get to the beach you need like 10 minutes.

We like it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

The dirtiest place I have Ever stayed in. No soap! No toilet paper! Floors filthy I'm sure the bedding had been slept on by someone else. Completely disgusting.I travel almost every weekend and never stayed at such a dump. Restaurants that were close were amazing. This place should be torn down.

1 Thank goldchik
Crestwood, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I thought for $110 per night a place would be clean. Wrong. Upon arrival in the cab we saw several old cars in the lot. There is a locked fence you have to use the separate key to get to the rooms. No elevators. Room was dated, I'm guessing 1970s. Has small table with folding chairs. One available outlet in bathroom for entire room. Bed sheets had stains. Don't want to know what they were. Bath towels small and worn out. Check out is 10 am but that didn't matter we couldn't get out of there soon enough. This hotel needs to be removed as an option to stay at.

1 Thank gstew1960
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
Sheridan Suites Apartments Hotel
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#51 of 66 in Hollywood

Been to Zinn Inn? Share your experiences!