“Just great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I had been here a few times last year. Always good. Went today for lunch and it is still great. Chicken piccata is deliciou: light with lemon. My minestrone was delicious also with not an abundance of tomato. Great bread with a touch of italian sauce. A new handsome Italian waiter Maurizio The best even when it gets crowded.

2  Thank ScienceHollywoodFl

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We are comparing this to our very favorite Italian restaurant in Broward and this place could just be our new favorite Italian. It’ll take one or two more visits to sample all of the dishes that we are interested in trying.
The soup was very good, the combo of fried zucchini, shrimp and calamari was also very good. The Caesar salad is good and my entree of chicken Tuscana was very good (I ordered it for the artichokes and olives although it came with only one artichoke it was still very tasty). My husband’s entrée was a seafood Frances.
(Personally I don’t think the fish was fresh but he enjoyed it.) The bread was not warm/hot and very average, but the veggie spread that was served with it was delicious.
What we really loved were the mashed potatoes and the very fresh vegetable medley that is served with the entrée.
The food did not surpass our fave Italian restaurant, but like I said, we will have to visit a few more times to try the pasta and other dishes.
The restaurant itself is quiet and well appointed, plus it has a private dining room. The waitstaff was accommodating, professional and attentive.
The waiter brought around a very tempting dessert tray… I’m not a dessert eater but my husband tried the cannoli which was good. While We are not compelled to rave about it, we certainly are hooked enough to definitely return and try more menu items.

1  Thank aboutmiami
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Start to finish -- delectable! Your taste buds will thank you. Go. Now!! (Well, if you're reading this in the middle of the night, you should wait until they're open.)

1  Thank Gordon B
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited Il Posto for a quick business lunch, only to find the hardest thing was the parking. The food is fantastic, starting with the bread basket. The portions are generous, but don’t eat everything because the desserts are to die for..,

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Ttreats
Reviewed February 4, 2018

This was our favorite Italian restaurant and the owners were fantastic. Great food and service. Katrina is the very best server anywhere.
We just found out the restaurant was recently sold to new owners, so be aware befor you go as you might be in for a surprise.