“Good italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I went with my wife, ordered some pasta and we really liked it, very good presentation and good wine

Reviewed October 3, 2017

The food and service is exceptional...I have not been disappointed in the many times that I gone..
The owner comes around to make sure all is ok...the wait staff is very good, too

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Read numerous reviews about this restaurant, so we decided to give it a try. Il Posto was a great experience. Everyone was very pleasant. When we arrived we sat at the bar. The bartender gave us a few wines to sample along with full descriptions of each one. Upon arriving at our table, we were greeted by our server, Katrina. She was fun and very attentive. Warned us that the portions were large and she was right on target. The food was great! Items were a little pricey but they did not skimp on the portions. I would recommend Il Porto without hesitation and will return.

1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Great dining experience with superb staff and outstanding food. My husband asked if they ever had spaghetti Carbonaro on the menu. Our server said, "later me check with the chef she should the ingredients." My husband also asked if they would mind making it with penne instead - no problem was the response. Our group all had pasta dishes, each one outstanding. The chef was peeking out to see how my husband liked his Carbonara, so proud of her creation and he was impressed as well. Bread was excellent. And we also splurged on dessert. Yummy end to a great meal. Exactly how a night with friends should be, no hastles, great service and superior food.

Management response:Responded September 5, 2017

Thank you for your business and kind words. It was our pleasure to have you in our restaurant, and it makes us happy to know you enjoyed your evening.
We all look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you again from "Il posto" team!

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

This is the third time we have been to Il Posto and every single time we get amazing food and outstanding service. We are from Canada and look forward every year to go to that restaurant.
It's a type of restaurant that I could recommend to everyone....absolutely!!!