“Good food great view”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Its always a good time at the Broadwalk. A friendly waterfront neighborhood stop. Good food with reasonable prices and friendly service, centrally located.

1  Thank Californiac

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Originally went here for breakfast and was amazed at how wonderful the food was and how reasonably priced. The toast particularly is worth having along with bottomless coffee as you sit and look out over the ocean.

Having decided to pop off the beach and pick up something here for lunch, I saw to my disappointment that they only did Pizza. However I asked, and was given the whole menu to take away to the beach and decide what I wanted to eat. They offered a range of sandwiches hot and cold and larger meals if you had wanted them. Anything on the menu could be cooked to order and taken away - I even got a glass of water while I was waiting for my order.

Didnt actually eat here in the evening but would definitely recommend it especially for a relaxed breakfast over looking the broadwalk and the beach.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The Pizza may not be anything to write about, although there was nothing patently wrong with it, but the service was refreshingly good. This restaurant is a beachfront place along a strip full of restaurants, but it's different in that it had a somewhat quieter atmosphere more suitable for a family beachfront lunch.

Our server (Ana I think) was most pleasant and attentive without being intrusive. She checked on us soon after serving us, and her drink refill offers were right on time without being pushy. Fast kitchen too.

If you're looking for the more roudy football-game-on-TV, free slowing buckets of beer and loud crowd, this may not be for you. If you're our on Hollywood Beach with family and are looking for an easy lunch, pick this one.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Our last day on the beach we stopped at the Broadwalk Restaurant and Grill for lunch. It was only 10:30, but the accomodated our request for lunch food with a smile. The view was amazing, the food was fresh, cooked to order, and reasonably priced. Service was fast and friendly! We chose this restaurant because there were a lot locals eating breakfast at the time, which is always a good indication that the food is good. We weren't disappointed.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The service was immediate, menu for breakfast complete. I had the One of everything, one egg, on pancake, on bacon, on sausage, and coffee (which was very full bodied), all for $6!!! Free coffee refill too! I sat on the outside with full view of ocean and passerbys.

1  Thank skelley53