“right by the boardwalk!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Atlantic Sands Beach Suites
Ranked #12 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
Los Angeles
“right by the boardwalk!”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

fantastic location for a day at the beach or a night on the boardwalk. great rooms, well-equipped, great people.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
yendesk
Reviewed January 14, 2011

We stayed at Atlantic Sands on a recommendation, and are very glad we did so.
The location is perfect - right in the middle of the Broadwalk. No need for a car, you can stroll up and down to many cafes and shops, or you can sit on the beach, and swim in sea that was surprisingly warm in November.
Dori Lynn was very helpful indeed, especially as we didn't know the exact date we would be checking out.
Hollywood is a destination that is almost unknown amongst British holidaymakers. I will be spreading the word about its suitability as a holiday destination, and about Atlantic Sands as a place to stay.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
outer Banks NC
Reviewed August 22, 2010

While in Ft Lauderdale working I brought my wife and young daughter down for the week and the location of the Atlantic Sands worked out perfect. They never needed a car during the day since the beach is right outside your front door along with the boardwalk with tons of shopping, food, drink and entertainment. The boardwalk also worked perfectly for us with our young daughter as there is no automobile traffic along side and she could run wild.
The hotel itself is staffed by some of the nicest, most accomodating and helpful people you will meet. Our room #3 was just what we needed with a kitchenette, pull out sofa, great TV, internet and a pack and play for our daughter. It was really nice having beach towels, chairs and an umbrella provided as well.
We will no doubt look to stay here again and will recommend to anyone looking for a place to really relax.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank SpaceboyouterBanksNC
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Anyone looking for cozy, beach-house style lodging just steps from the Atlantic Ocean should consider the Atlantic Sands Beach Suites. This wonderful place is located in a low-rise, village-like setting near the oceanfront boardwalk in Hollywood, Florida. The "penthouse" unit of this quaint, two-story resort has a master bedroom with access to a balcony. It also has a second bedroom, a kitchen with a refrigerator, and a spacious living room. My girlfriend and I actually hosted a small party in the "penthouse" for her son and other graduating high school seniors in late May. Her son's uncle stayed in another unit on the ground floor. Both of our units were spotless clean upon our arrival, and the place proved to be well equipped, too. One member of our party used the outdoors grill to prepare a lovely lunch that we enjoyed, seated at tile-top tables on the property. We took beach chairs (available free of charge from the propery owner) to the oceanfront for several lazy days on end, and, after we had enough sun, we sauntered along the boardwalk for dining, for shopping and just for fun. What else can I say? It was a warm slice of heaven.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2010

I stay at different hotels/motels in Hollywood...but I've never stayed on the beach before, so we decided to ask if anyone stays on the beach.... we had a couple friends that did...one place was $400 a night, one was $200 a night and then one was $125 a nite lets check this place out...I went and after seeing it ...booked that weekend...from my room, I could see everyone walking on the boardwalk....there is a place across the street you can rent different types of bicycles,...theres a place that sells ice cream cones 25 steps from your room and there are several restaurants on both the left and right side....I was amazed that...everything I needed was right there...I automatically fell in love with its coziness and convienience and lets not forget about the beach its right there as well! We dined that nite, we then walked the boardwalk to Omalleys to have a drink and listen to the band they have ...I actually asked them who they were...Jimi Ruccolo is awesome....great band! Then the next morning....I was worried noone would be open for breakfast and was pleasantly suprised that the restaurant on the right side was open...and we sat outside and enjoyed the view of the ocean, ate our food and watched a Marathon for Fighting cancer as the runners and walkers passed by...we cheered them on....how inspiring was that seeing people as young as 5 yrs old to at least 75 yrs old....out there for a good cause! We have since then been back so much that it has become a monthly bill for us...Dori Lynn the Owner and her staff are professional and I have told everyone I know about the Best Kept Secret on Hollywood Beach!!! I Highly recommend this Resort to anyone who loves great rates, great views, and the convenience of having different types of recreation, shopping and dining out at your fingertips!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed July 27, 2010

The location is fantastic, the people there are very friendly and above all, no bad surprises, like other places I have been to. I was satisfied with every aspect of Atlantic Sands.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2010

My wife and I had the pleasure of spending three days here. We are local residents of Hollywood, Florida and decided on a stay at home vacation. The Atlantic Sands came highly recommended by several of our friends.
This is a classic family operated business and the staff went above and beyond to make us feel like part of the family. The rooms are clean bright and come with little touches like beach chairs for the beach.
The location is in walking distance to dining and shops all along the Broadwalk. The beach offers live entertainment most nights of the week and provides great family fun for all. It was a pleasure to spend time Atlantic Sands and I look forward to doing again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple