“Stop searching, Stay at Atlantic Sands” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantic Sands Beach Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Atlantic Sands Beach Suites
You added Atlantic Sands Beach Suites to your Saves list
Ranked #7 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
New York City, New York
“Stop searching, Stay at Atlantic Sands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I like history and traditions, and you may ask what does this have to do with a hotel review? I will tell you, Atlantic Sands is a family run business for over 50 years, I read the newspaper clipping, how a young woman came and purchased this property in 1960, and passed it on to her wonderful daughter, Dori. This is my 3rd time staying at the Sands and each time I love it more and more. Dori pays attention to detail, and is very kind and helpful. I love the rooms that face the beach, they are clean and comfortable. Everything I need is in the kitchen to prepare meals. There is free parking on the street, a parking pass is provided. Excellent location. I'm already checking my schedule another visit.

Room Tip: I like being as close to the beach as possible.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank jacquelinetwo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Amherst, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Atlantic Sands is clean and very accomadating. The rooms are spacious and kitchens well equipped. Atlantic Sands is close to everything, yet the private courtyard is a great place for peace and privacy. We recently stayed with multiple family memebers in different rooms. We used the patio and barbeque many times for family cook outs! The staff is friendly and helpful. You can walk to everything, and the beach nearby is great.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bermuda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good place to stay. Nice location wise for sure. Wasn't easy to find parking but that isn't their fault. Room was clean. People were very welcoming and always went the extra mile to answer any questions.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Napa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

A post cruise stay traveling from San Francisco and what a nice stay it was at the Atlantic Sands. A clean and comfortable suite with great amenities. Less than 100 yards from the beach broadwalk , free use of beach chairs, umbrella and beach towels. Ice in the fridge, paper towels, stove / oven and coffee and coffee maker. Oh yes, great air conditioning in rooms. Sarah and Dori makes sure that you are taken care and are super friendly.
We definitely will be back and to extend our stay a little longer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

West Palm Beach, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Fabulous location. Off the walk enough to not have a lot of noise, but so easy to walk across to beach, cafes, ice cream, bike rental. Cute cottage-like apt., nice view of a sliver of ocean from front room of our unit. That may be the only one w/ a view. The lady in the office was nice when I met her the next day and she found me a shampoo. Office is open minimal hours, but they have a phone number posted which I didn't try. I'd like it if they supplied a few toiletries (e.g. bath soap, shampoo) when you arrive. Then again, these are apartments so they might figure you will bring your own. They did have dish soap which proved to be a decent shower wash in a pinch! Do make sure you get your groceries before you arrive because the only places to walk to are overpriced mini-marts. We look forward to returning. It was roomy enough for 2 adults and a teen, and the sofa bed seemed comfy (at least, the teen didn't complain, and you know that's worth something!).

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hollywood, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

When I first called for information I had plenty of questions, Dori Lynn sent me an e-mail with all the nearby attractions and links to some websites I could find useful during my vacation/moving transition (a month or more). I traveled with my children and two pets from Chicago and arrived a day earlier than I had planned, we arrived after 11 pm when check in was the next day at 3 pm. I was worried about showing up that late at night too and would have rented a room somewhere else that night if I had to, but after speaking with Dori Lynn she assured me it was no problem and my suite would be waiting for us! Patricia got our room ready for our arrival and we were so tired after our long car journey with our pets, we felt right at home the instant we entered the cheerful living room with its pretty decor. Waiting for us was a personalized letter welcoming our family to the Atlantic Sands, along with a beautiful, vibrant Red Hyacinth. This place is family oriented with pleasant surroundings and great atmosphere, it also features well kept grounds and regular garbage disposal pickup. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and do their work with pride. We always felt well taken care of and safe on this very clean property, where all our needs (beach towels, beach chairs, barbeque supplies, towels, soap, paper towels, bathroom tissue, dish soap, etc.) were met upon request from happy faces. The ocean water is about a half block away, and this is the perfect beach getaway away from home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathleen C
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week and it was absolutely amazing! Friendly service. Amazing rooms!!! Cant wait to come back in dec. Already got our room booked!!!! Much love from Oklahoma! !!!!! Patricia and Dori thanks for everything! Cant think of one thing that could be changed to make it any better!

• Stayed September 2013